3 - Military Dragon?

The man set up a few targets. He wanted to see if i could breathe fire or something. I Stared at the target, and felt something rumble in my lower throat. I opened my mouth, and a jet of frost came through. A second later, it turned to solid ice. I looked at the target now. It was smashed and impaled by ice. In a way I was proud of myself. In another, i was sad for not seeing my friends and family again before being taken. When The man signaled for the twenty new men to plan attack on me, I knew that they were serious about this military Dragon thing.
*three months later*
I had just gotten back from another stupid training session. In dragon form my scales were scarred and cut up. It was healing, but not too fast, and when in my human form, It sometimes showed, like cuts down my arms, and scars on my legs. On my Underbelly as a dragon, i had a red scar going between two large scales where someone had 'accidentally' shot me a bunch after training. I happened to know it was on purpose because this particular person happened to be the one who hated me most. Therefore, I 'accidentally' shot a big icicle into the ground directly next to them, scaring them. I was planning to escape soon. Nobody knew i could turn into more than a dragon but me. I no longer wanted to be a 'military dragon'.
I wanted to be free.
I was going to run.
Far away.

Sorry this one was really short. I am making the next one right now, and it will be longer.