Chapter 1

A little boy, around the age of 5, was playing in the forest alone, well he wasn't alone exactly. Alone meant someone else could've been with him, that wasn't the case here. He was an orphan. Abandoned by his father.

He was never mad at his father though, he understood his father had reasons. He had left to protect him. But there wasn't a day that goes by where the little boy didn't miss his father.

Suddenly there was sobbing, the sound of someone crying. A girl.

The little boy looked around the corner to see a little girl, up against a tree, and her head in her hands.

"Hey don't cry.." the little boy said approaching her. The girl wore a little pink dress the front of it now covered in mud. She was sitting on dead grass due to rain not being able to get there.

"Wh..o who are you?" the girl asked raising her head. She brought her muddy hand up to her eyes wiping away a tear.

"I won't hurt you, don't worry. You shouldn't cry though, I don't like it when people cry." The boy said looking at her. The girl stared into his eyes for a second, she was shaking. Out of fear or out of sadness though?

"No! I wanna cry leave me alone!" the girl demanded before shoving her head back into her hands. Mud speared on her face.

"Well if your going to cry you shouldn't be alone, how about we play together instead?" the boy offered holding his hand out. The girl looked up, she wasn't crying anymore. Almost as if her eyes had gone dry. This boy, the boy she had never met before was showing her kindness. A kindness she so yearned for.

She grabbed his hand.

000

"Hey check her out," Natsu's tanned friend said looking at a girl in a magazine. Natsu sat on the rock his friend was sitting on and peeked over his shoulder to see a practically nude female, no older then he was in it. He smirked to himself.

Natsu was around 19 and currently at Magnolia's best college. The people he was hanging around at the moment, he wouldn't call them friends exactly. Just people that would talk to him. Not friends. He did have real friends, just not in this college.

Of course he and Cobra (the tanned one) seem to share the same interest with girls. Well in this college Natsu was known as the school player. The hotshot if you will.

He's got quite the reputation, depending on who you are, it could be good or bad.

"Are you guys still looking at that? Geez I'm prettier then her." A silver haired girl said looking over their shoulders. Her name was Angel, well not really, she just adored angels so much she had gotten everyone to call her Angel. To be fair though only Natsu seemed to use his real name. And we cannot forget how full of herself she is.

Of course she is the only girl in a group of guys so of course she was full of herself.

"But do we get to see you in such a skimpy bikini all the time?" Cobra asked raising his eyebrow at her. Cobra has banged her quite a few times, but Natsu has banged her more. He was the kind of guy every girl would want.

"You could if wanted to." Angel said suggestively. Cobra perked up at this. He was quite the pervert himself. Cobra never got bored of the same thing over and over again, Natsu on the other hand did.

Suddenly Natsu's attention was somewhere else. A girl with blonde hair and a book in her face walked past him. She was slim, and tall. Not to mention her giant chest. He caught her eye and she turned to look at him for a split second before putting her gaze back into her book. Her onyx eyes, they were beautiful, and familiar.

"Who's that?" Natsu asked curiously. As she walked closer to the school, out of ears reach.

"That is Lucy Heartfilia, the richest and sexiest girl in college." Racer said walking over to Natsu. Natsu just felt something with her, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. And it's not just because of how hot she was. He felt...some sort of connection with her.

"You got an interest in her Dragneel?" Midnight asked looking over at Natsu. Natsu didn't reply. He didn't feel the need to.

"You know, I heard she's a virgin." Cobra said wiggling his eyebrows at Natsu. Natsu still didn't reply, his gaze kept on the girl who just walked into the school building, not lifting her head from her book again. Though he couldn't see her anymore, he kept staring in the direction she was in before. There was just something about her. Something that compelled Natsu to go near her, to touch her. But he resisted the urge.

"Wanna make a bet?" Angel asked, Natsu perked up at this. Not only was Natsu a playboy, but he was also a daredevil. Meaning he never turned down a bet.

"If you can sleep with her within the next month -you must take naked pictures of her so we know you aren't lying- we'll treat you to an all you can eat buffet." Natsu grinned wickedly at this. Even if he was extremely fit, he loved to eat.

He just didn't always have money on him.

"And if you can't then you must do something for us." Angel stated. Natsu smiled at the challenge. He loved challenges, it made his life interesting.

"You're on." Natsu said and with that he walked into the school.

Sorry for the short chapter I didn't know what to do here D:. Anyways yes I've made a new story but I don't know if I'll be updating as quickly as the other ones here. I've got a lot of stuff I must do.

Yessss things.

Not video games...

SHH!

Anyways see yeah later.