1. Salt water takes 10 minutes to drown you.
2. Eskimo mother's suck the snot from their babies' noses.
3. Bananas are radioactive
4. 20% of coffee mugs contain faecal matter.
5. A jar of peanut butter could contain up to 5 rodent hairs.
6. The human head remains conscious after decapitation.
7. Humans shed 40 pounds of skin in their lives.
8. Bull sharks can adapt to freshwater.
9. We breathe in a liter of farts everyday.
10. Their is human remains all around Disneyland. The Haunted House is filled with scattered ashes.
*begins to cry*
YOU ARE READING
1000 Interesting FactsRandom
Did you know that dogs don't enjoy being hugged? Did you know that an octopus has 3 hearts? Facts, facts and more facts! This book is filled with facts - 1000 of them! Read and learn! Annoy your friends and family with many "Did you knows". Facts...