4

Keanna's POV

When I got home Jasper said, "I'll see you in the morning?" I nodded and said, "by the river, I'll meet you there." He kissed my cheek and said "goodnight ma'am" "thank you, Jasper, I had a lot of fun today." He smiled and said "goodnight my little wolf." "Goodnight my sweet vampire." He smiled at me and waved be for he vampire sped away. I whined a little, my heart stung at seeing my love leave. I walked into the house to see the entire pack there waiting by the door. Jake said, "you were out late." "Mind your own business Jake, or would you like to talk about Bella?" He shut up everyone else snickered. Paul said, "you smell like the bloodsuckers." "I'll wash my clothes it's not the end of the world." Dad said "you seem to be in a happy mood... More so than usual." "Can I not be happy?" Mom said, "you can we just haven't seen you like this since the accident." "Since we're talking about the accident, why didn't anyone tell me that doctor Cullen was a vampire or my imprints father?" Jake, Paul, and Embry whistled. Seth played with his thumbs. Mom and dad looked at each other. I said, "you know what I don't care I'm happy!" Everyone sighed. I said "oh ya I almost forgot can I go to school in forks? Please? I can be extra protection for Bella from the redhead bloodsucker." Everyone seemed to be shocked. Jake said "we might have a better shot of killing her if one of our own go-to forks high and considering Keannas the only one allowed past the treaty line she should go. Besides her imprint is there to protect her." Paul said, "you just want Bella to love you."  Mom said, "we'll talk about it now go to bed." I nodded and walked upstairs.

***

The next morning

Keanna's POV

I walked downstairs to see mom, dad, and Emily waiting for me. I said "good morning. Whatever happened it wasn't me I blame Jake!" The three laughed. Dad said, "you didn't do anything we want to talk to you." "Ohh great is it a bad thing?" The three looked at each other. Mom said, "not for you but for the three of us yes." Emily said "the three of us talked about you going to school in forks-" dad said "and we agree-" mom said "for a few reasons the first one being that if we didn't let your imprint you would soon become depressed. Two-" Emily said "you'll actually go to school that way instead of staying here and helping me cook or waiting for the pack to get back. And finally-" dad said, "because we trust that you will make the best decision for yourself." I smiled and said "thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" While jumping up N down." Mom said, "don't you have a date?" I nodded and ran out the front door. I changed behind the tree and went to find jazz.

***
Keanna's POV

At the river, I changed back to human form and waited for him to show up. I waited and waited and waited. After about an hour of waiting I left, I went home and started getting ready for school the next day.

***

The next day

I walked into forks high school and went straight to the front office. the lady at the front desk said, "you must be Keanna Uley." I nodded she gave me my class schedule and looker combo. I walked to my locker to put my stuff inside of it when I heard someone say "hey." I rolled my eyes and said, "leave me be Jasper." "Anna, I can explain please-" "don't. I don't want to hear your excuses. The only thing I need to know is that you stood me up." "It's complicated Anna." "It's not that complicated. We thought we had something that we obviously didn't it's fine. Not that big of a deal. I'm  here and I kept my end of our deal." "Keanna, please it's not that simple-" "Jasper, I've heard enough. So stop trying to make it better your only making it worse. It's not like we were dating we hung out once that's all we have only known each other for one day." "I consider you my girlfriend, something happened yesterday that's why I couldn't be there." "I'm sure." "Keanna, please have I ever lied to you? Would I ever lie to you?" "I don't know Jasper, we've only known each other for a day. Now I have to get to class. If you'll excuse me."

+++

At lunch

I have avoided Jasper since what happened this morning. I walked into the cafeteria to see Erica, Tessa and Conor kids I met in my classes surprisingly we have almost all the same classes together. I walked up to them, "may I sit with you guys?" Conor said "sure." I sat next to them and listen to them talk when suddenly someone said "Keanna, can we talk please?" "Sure." I stood up and followed Jasper outside. I rolled my eyes and said, "was that really necessary?" "We need to talk." "And you need to take a hint." "Anna, I'm trying really hard to not let the major take over and you make it really hard for me." "You know what I'm leaving. I'll switch back to my old school in La push and you can go on keeping secrets from me because you know what I won't care anymore I'll be out of your life forever. You'll never have to see me again! Happy?" "No." "Leave me alone." I started to walk into the woods. Jasper V.S in front of me. I rolled my eyes and said "leave me alone. I'm going home." "I'll drive you." "No thanks." "Keanna, you don't want to upset me right now the major is braking through and you don't understand-" "you know what I don't understand? I don't understand how one minute you love me and the next you stand me up. How one minute we're fine and the next minute you're a jerk. I'm so confused Jasper! So if you know what I want to meet this major because I love you, Jasper, I always will I'm hurt that you didn't come yesterday. I'm hurt because I love you and I want to know everything about you. Is that so bad? Is it so bad to be loved by someone outside of your family? Is it so bad for me to be there for you? Is it bad that I love you? Because if it is then I don't see it that way. I love you even when you are being stupid and a jerk. Even when you blow me off or don't show up for a date because that's how I am! I can't help but love you." He said, "you want to meet the major?" "Jasper, I want to know everything about you. I want to know every dark and light thing to know. I want to be best friends and lovers. I want you to understand how much I love you!" He nodded and said, "I'm sorry." I kissed him and said, "it took you long enough." "That's all you wanted? You wanted an apology you don't want to know why?" "Nope. I trust you, Jasper, if you didn't show up then you had a reason not to. I understand that I wanted you to know that I was mad that you didn't even call. I don't need an apology I know you're sorry. I just wanted you to know how I felt..." "Anna, I love you." "So when will I met the major?" "Anna, it's not a good idea." "We're you not even listening to what I just said? I'll wait if you don't want me to meet him yet but One day I want to meet the other side of my mate." "And I promise you that one day you will. When I know that he can feel that we love each other more than anything." "Then I'll wait." "I love you."