0_1

Bridges.

"Where is he?" I hear Deanda say out on the floor. I pour myself a cup of coffee in the break room, adding some sugar to the black substance. When done, I stir it hearing heels approach me from behind. I turn to Deanda as she holds a paper in her hand, I'm guessing my interview for the sports section of the magazine. She sighs heavily, resting her hand on her hip and the other on the table. Her attitude read frustration as it always does.

"What is this Darius?" She questions with attitude. I shrug and sip my coffee as she crosses her arms and arches a brow. I couldn't help but to smirk as I look over her body. The way her pencil skirt hugs her curves and the button up of her shirt that gaps over her chest. I sit my cup down, crossing my arms over my chest.

"That's my interview with Dwayne Wade like you asked." I assure her. Deanda scoffs, shaking her head.

"This is more than just a sports interview. You have him talking about shit that I didn't ask for, like relationships and relationship advice." She retorts angrily, throwing the papers in my face.

"You're always doing way too much, or way too little. Unless I ask for the shit, that's when I want you to report it." I look down at the papers she threw them, nodding as in ok kissing my teeth. I begin to walk toward her as stumbles back into the counter confused. I pick her up, and sit her down on the counter leaning in as she swallows nervously. I peck her lips, ripping her shirt open as she gasps pulling back.

I bite my lip, looking at her soft double d breast as I lick my lips. Her caramel skin glistening under the luminous light. I hiss, pulling her forward as she moans lowly from my aggressiveness. Her soft hands rest on my shoulders as I kiss her again, bitting her bottom lip for entrance. She tries to fight it until I groap her waist causing her mouth to gap open. My tongue roams across hers as she moans, scooting back knocking the coffee and sugar off the counter to the floor. Deanda pulls me toward her between her thick thighs, unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants. I trail kisses down to her chest, picking her up as I hold my strong arm around her waist.

"It's obvious. Your nigga not fucking you right like he should." I mumble against her skin. Her body begins to shake from the base in voice.

"Dari- Darius. We shouldn't be doing this." She whispers as I place her back up against the door. I hike her skirt up, slowly stuffing my piece inside her as she gasps trying to run.

"Take that shit." I demand, grunting once my whole length fits inside her. Deanda wraps her hands around my neck, looking into my eyes moaning in rhythm to my thrust. You ever been in something so gushy and tight, and never wanna leave out? I post one hand up on the door, and pound into her as I bite into my bottom lip. My other arm locked around her waist for support.

"Aw shit, yes." She pants throwing her head back. Some one begins to knock as I drown them out with Deanda moans.

"Darius. Darius. Darius!" A voice calls. I sigh heavily, bitting into my sandwich as I sat in my cubicle. I forgot I was on the phone with my mom. As soon as Deanda walked by, my mind went somewhere else as always.

"Did you hear what I said boy?" My moms questions annoyed.

"Nah. What did you say?" I mumble, taking a sip of my ice tea. I wipe my mouth with a napkin next.

"I said I saw Brenda at the super market today. She said she's married and four months pregnant with her first. When are you going to settle down Darius?" I sigh heavily sitting back.

"I'm 25 years old ma. When I'm ready I'll be ready and you'll know." I grumble.

"I just wanna see my handsome young man with a lady on his arm, and start a family with her. You can't keep going home to nothing Darius. You'll get tired of it." My mother assures. I laugh and shake my head.

"I know I can't ma. Look I got to go. My boss is on some other shit. I got go to Miami this weekend and redo my whole interview with Wade so, I'll talk to you later." I sigh.

"Ok baby. I love you." She says.

"I love you too ma. Bye." I hang up my cell, throwing my phone down on my desk in defeat. Deanda is really tripping but at least I get a traveling gig out of this. If I didn't love going out of Illinois so much, I would of quit this job a long time ago. I'm just glad I don't come out of pocket when I get sent back to do interviews. That's the good part.

"Darius can I see you in my office?" Deanda questions upset. I huff, standing to my feet as I begin to follow her. I watch as her hips sway, shaking my my head as we walk the floor. She really needs a dress code.

"Close the door please." She's sighs, walking around her desk. I do as requested, taking a seat in front of desk afterwards. Deanda sighs, leaning on the back of her white leather chair.

"I've decided to not let you re-interview Dwayne Wade. Two reasons. One he won't be Miami because he has a game in Cali, and two because we don't have the money to fly you back out. And our policy states that we don't make you pay for your own flights, so it's done deal. Just hand me your interview, and I'll edit it. Nivea isn't here to edit so I have to do the work myself." She mumbles holding out her hand. I raise a brow, flexing my jaw.

"My paper is on my desk." I inform her.

"Well why did-"

"You didn't say bring it." I retort, standing to my feet. She cocks a brow appalled at my feed back. I don't bite my tongue for no one, boss or not. If she wanna fire me that's cool too, I already got calls to work in other magazine organizations. I have no problem with going with one of them. I turn on my heel, making my way out her office as I return to my cubical. I hand Deanda's assistant my work because I have a flight to catch out to Toronto. I have work to do.

Feed back would be great. 😁😁😁😁👀