Chapter 17

AN: I do not own twilight! The song below is Nothing On You by B.O.B and Bruno Mars. O don't own that either.

Alex was pulled into a fierce kiss and Leah did the same with Angela. Bella jogged over to me with a smile on her face. Her smile lessened slightly when she noticed my dark eyes. She stepped really close to her hand was on my cheek right under my eye. "Hey, are you okay? I saw you disappear earlier." She says and looks down at me. My breath catches as I stared up at her. "Yeah, I'm fine, just got over whelmed by all the blood." I hated ling to her but I wasn't going to tell her the truth. "Oh, do you need to go outside?" She asked and I shook my head. "I just came from outside." I tell her. She stares down at me uncertainly before shrugging it off and smiles brightly.

"Did you like the performance? You missed the last song but Esme recorded it if you wanted to see it." She says and points over to my mother behind her back who was gesturing that I should kiss her. I ignored my mother for the time being and hugged Bella tightly. "You did awesome Bella!" I tell her and she laughs. "I saw there to you know." Angela says and I nod. "I know, you were really handling that bass!" I tell her and she grins cockily. "I know right! Leah doesn't appreciate my bag a$$ bass skills." She says and I roll my eyes. Bella gets another cup of punch and grins at me. "Bella that's like your sixth cup." I tell her and she shakes her head. "Yeah, but I'm not a light weight. I can hold my liquor!" She says and down the cup.

"Okay this is a couples dance only! Couples only, please come to the dance floor, for these slow jams." The DJ says and Bella talks to Leah. Angela clears her throat and gives Leah a look. "Are you going to ask me to dance?" She asked in mock annoyance and Leah nods and pulls her mate to the dance floor. I look at Bella expectantly only to see her staring into her 8 drink of the night. She looks up at me obviously feeling my eyes on her. I see her eyes widen as she looked at me. "Oh! You wanna dance?!" She asked and I nods. "Oh, I'm sorry." She says and I laugh and kiss her cheek and drag her to the dance floor. Bella places her hands on my waist and I laid my head on her chest. 'All of me' by John Legend came on and Bella swayed to the song. "You're really warm." I tell her, almost sleepily and she chuckles slightly. "That's because I'm not human, remember?" She says and I nod. "I know, I was just saying." I tell her and she hand travels the opposite direction I wanted it to go. Her hand slowly trailed up my back before back down right to my waist and over again.

My breath quickened and I tried to control myself, I realized it wasn't helping that she always smelled so good so it just fueled my lust. The song changed and Bella pulled away much to my displeasure, even though it was probably for the best. I didn't expect her to spin me before pulling me back into her though, so I pulled firmly into her front from behind. "This is one of my favorite songs..." She says and moves to the faster pace of the song. I try to hold in gasp of surprise but failed. "What song is it?" I ask and I feel her breath on my neck as she swayed us. "Marvin Gaye, by Charlie Puth and Megan Tranior." She says and continues to swat us oblivious to my lust.

'She doesn't even know what she does to me.' I think and focus on taking deep breaths of unneeded air and not her warm, talented hands, on my sides. "You know this song is about sex right?" I ask her after listening to the lyrics for a moment. "All the best songs are!" She laughs behind me and it made me realize her soft chest was pressed against me. Suddenly she spun me around again and so I was facing her and began dancing happily to the song. Twirling and dipping me in time with the song.I couldn't help but to grin happily along with her because she was always the best dancing partner. She dipped me one last time before the song ended and she smiled down at me. There was a sparkle in her eye that I had never noticed, or maybe it wasn't there till tonight, I couldn't tell. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard clapping and I jumped and almost fell. Bella of course caught me and pulled me into her tightly into her. I look around to see everyone who was at the dance clapping. Oh they were watching us?! "Let's give it up for the beautiful dancers!" The DJ Exclaims and everyone claps again. I move behind Bella so I could hide from everyone, but Bella pulled me in front of her and picked me up spinning me around.