Chapter 10

-Harry's POV-

I wake up and Karina is still sound asleep in the hospital bed. Looking beautiful as ever. She has been sweating because she has this strange glow on her face and neck. I'm so glad she is okay. With everything that's going on with her, I'm so glad she is okay.

Her eyes start to flutter open. I can't help but show a big smile on my face.

"Hey baby. How are you feeling?" I ask her.

I get a response, but all she's doing is groaning.

"Okay sweetie." I chuckle and pretend to know what she just said to me.

She falls asleep for another half an hour. I just stare at her sleep. Looking absolutely stunning. When her eyes start to flutter, I hear the door nob jiggle. It's probably her doctors checking up on her.

When the door is wide open, I see a women who looks exactly like Karina. Short like her, curly black hair and brown eyes with a killer smile just like her. God. It's her mother.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't be here!!" She yells at Karina and runs on the other side of the bed.

"It's okay mom I'm fine." She tell her mother.

"Mom, this is Harry. My.... boyfriend." She tells her.

I'm instantly stunned. I can't believe she finally told her. I just wonder what she will think when se tells her that I'm her English teacher and not an actual student.

"Oh, that's great. Well I'm Nancy. It's a pleasure to meet you." She says while reaching over the bed with her hand out for me to shake.

"Pleasure is all mine." I say.

"Mom, when can I leave? I'm tired of being here." Karina asks.

"They said that your body needs a little more rest, so they just wanna keep you till 8 then we can leave when my shift here is done." She says.

Inside, I'm jumping for joy. I'm glad she will be able to leave today. I just want things to go back to the way they were.

She walks out the room and it's just Karina and I.

"I have something that might cheer you up. I'll be right back." I say and walk out the building and into my car.

I grab my guitar from my trunk. When I renter the hospital building, everybody is looking at me. What the fuck?

I enter her room and pull a chair next to her bed.

"I didn't know you can play guitar." She says.

"Yea, and I can sing a little." I say.

I strum the guitar and start to sing.

"People say we shouldn't be together

We're too young to know about forever

But I say they don't know what they're talk-talk-talkin' about (talk-talk-talkin' about)

'Cause this love is only getting stronger

So I don't wanna wait any longer

I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl

Oh

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I love you"'s

But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)

They would just be jealous of us,

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life