Mercy (Oswald)

Imagine... 🐧❤️

You pulled on Jim's shoulder with all your might, panic setting in as you tried your best to keep him away from Oswald Cobblepot

You pulled on Jim's shoulder with all your might, panic setting in as you tried your best to keep him away from Oswald Cobblepot. You didn't exactly know Oswald all that well, except that they call him Penguin. But he actually seems like a sweet guy. He just got the wrong end of every deal and now he's out for blood. But can you blame him?

"Jim! Stop this madness. Are you really gonna kill him?? It's not worth it!" Oswald looked at you wide eyed, while Jim finally stopped in his tracks upon Oswald reaching the edge of the dock, making you grab his arm as he wobbled slightly.

"Look, Mr. Cobblepot. Jim must do something. Otherwise this could end very badly. But we aren't going to kill you. That I am promising right now. And I know Jim here doesn't want that either." You glared up at Jim as his hard eyes met yours, before a sigh escaped him, making you feel much better seeing the usual good hearted Jim look cross his face.

"Thank you (Y/N). I knew you'd listen to me." You looked at Oswald with a little smile, nodding your head at him. He's actually starting to grow on you. Now whether he's crazy or not doesn't really matter. But everyone in this city is crazy one way or another.

"I'm going to fire. Fall. Got it Cobblepot?" You looked at Jim as he pulled a gun, suddenly firing with not much warning before pulling the actual trigger, startling Oswald so much he fell. You jumped as you looked over into the water, wide eyed.

"Please tell me he'll be okay..." Jim softly placed his hand on your shoulder as he looked out into the water as well, pulling you away with him before you decided to jump in yourself.

"He'll be okay. Penguins can swim after all." You looked up at him to see his humored smile in place, making you roll your eyes with a smile as well. That fact is true. He'll rise up. He's Oswald Cobblepot after all. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I know my last one was an Oswald one as well. But I couldn't help myself! Oswald is just simply adorable. 🐧❤️