4. Magical Cookies

*Bella's P

*Bella's P.O.V*

My alarm clock woke me up at 6:00 and I groaned, remembering Carlos and I had to go and see Fairy Godmother this morning. I really hoped she hadn't called Mom and Dad in, they'd flip if they found out what happened last night. As I got out of bed, I noticed Lonnie was sat at the vanity table, admiring her hair. She's been obsessed with it since Mal used her magic on it. I don't think I'll be making a trip to Mal's Hair Salon, as I actually like my hair. I went into the bathroom and had a quick shower, before getting myself dressed in a yellow top tucked into a dark blue skirt and a pair of black lace-up flats. I put on a silver heart necklace, a diamond bracelet and a pair of diamond heart earrings, before putting my hair in a curly side ponytail.

 I put on a silver heart necklace, a diamond bracelet and a pair of diamond heart earrings, before putting my hair in a curly side ponytail

After explaining to Lonnie where I was going, I left my room and headed for Fairy Godmother's office, meeting Carlos on the way there. The meeting was like I'd expected it to be. I insisted that Fairy Godmother shouldn't blame Carlos as it was my idea to sneak into the kitchen, and then she lectured me about how I'm supposed to be a role model because I'm the princess of Auradon, before telling me I had to attend Remedial Goodness class from now on because along with sneaking into the kitchen after curfew, I was late to class too often and I had been caught more than once reading books in the library that I wasn't supposed to read. I mean, punishing me for reading, seriously? I protested at first, but then I realised that Carlos was in Remedial Goodness class and warmed to the idea. Fairy Godmother also told Carlos that he wasn't allowed to participate in any Tourney games for the next month, but said she'd make an exception and let him play today as it was such an important game. Eventually, she let us go as it was almost time for class to start.

Later that day, I was walking with Ben and Audrey on the way to his locker. I didn't really want to be there, but Ben wanted me to help him warm up for his big game and since I'd met Ben coming out of class, I figured I'd walk with him. Unfortunately, Little Miss Prissy-Pants joined us on the way and Ben wouldn't let me walk away. There were a bunch of girls talking about how they loved what Mal had done with their hair, causing Audrey to throw a tantrum.

"Do you think they actually pay for those?" She wondered, looking at the girls, who Jay was now flirting with, "She did it to Jane's hair, too and Fairy Godmother is not happy about it!"