C h a p t e r N i n e || Surprise!

Lunette's P.O.V

As the game began, I quickly ran to a corner and hid. As i saw Lia coming close to me, i shoot her with my laser gun. Her jacket started glowing and beating. I laughed at her and ran. I heard Jennifer get shot. "Dang it!" she said, i covered my mouth laughing. I stand behind a fake wall while looking at everyone running and hiding.

As i backed up, i felt hands go around my waist. I jumped and turned around to see him. Zeke. I screamed before hugging him tightly. "Hey baby." I heard him whispered, i started to cry as i smiled. "I missed you so much." I say hugging him, he let me go to look into my eyes. He kissed my lips softly, i licked my lips looking at him. He looked at me lustfully. "Damn its been too long baby.." he says moving closer to me, my breath hitched as he pulled me close and his bulge against my private. I looked at him to see his eye changed to light black, eyes filled with pure lust.

Zeke's P.O.V

After kissing Lunette, I couldn't stop my wolf from coming out. He and I both want to take her right now during this laster tag game.

She looked at me with lustful eyes too. I pulled her close and pushed her softly against the wall. She bit down on her lip, i kissed her with passion and lust but mostly passion.

I have missed my girl so much. I missed her beautiful smile and everything. Her beautiful slim kinda thick body. I missed the way looked at me. I could barely focus when i left her, she was the only thing that i could think about. She's means everything to me. She's my babygirl. My queen.
She kissed me back, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I softly grind against her as she kissed me lustfully. "I love you babygirl." I say before kissing her neck, she smiled and kissed my back. " I love you too." My wolf took over. I put my hand in her pants and rubbed her alittle hard. She moaned and kissed me. I was about to put my finger inside her into....

"Umm eww! Hello you guys we are in public." Jennifer says as Hunter smirked at me holding his laugh. I looked at Lunette to see her face glowing, she's blushing. I put my arm around her waist and whispered "we're going to finish later" in her ear, a low moan escaped her lips. Everyone looked at her and she looked down embarrassed. I laughed along with everyone.

"Attention The Game Is Now Over." We all put our guns away and jackets. I waited on Lunette, she walked up to me. We got into my car. "I don't want to fuck you." I say as she looked at me lustfully but her whole face changed. Hurt all over her face. I don't wanna fuck my mate...I wanna make love to her.

"Baby, I wanna make love to you." And with that I kissed her.

Authors Note: I am really sorry that i havent updated. But i did today. I love you guys...