Chapter two

Picture of what Roman wanted Livia to wear, his opinion of a dress.

I sighed putting on the outfit Roman wanted me to wear, this was not my type of dress, I don't think he knows what a dress is. I heard the door open behind me, quickly getting to the center of the room, where Dean had said. My eyes training downward. He stopped dead in his tracks, my heart raced, I heard him mutter, "Virgin my ass."
He walked slowly towards me, "Spin, let me see everything."
I turned, slowly, each time taking a small step towards him, until he was pressed up against me from behind. "So a virgin huh? Tell me, Livia," he said, cupping my breasts, "how did a woman like you, not get fucked before tonight?"
Hesitantly I answered, "For marriage, that is the proper way."
His fingers pinched my nipples hard, "Well you aren't going to be a virgin after tonight, and as long as you are my slave, you will not be getting married."
"As it pleases your Highness."
"On your knees then," he said, I did as he asked, as his hand stroked my cheek, "now as my slave, whatever I command you to do, you must do it. To begin," he undid his pants, letting them fall to the floor, kicking them off, "from now on, I want you naked, on your knees when I enter this room. When I enter, you will remove my pants, and then," he grabbed my hair, "open your mouth," shoving his cock into my mouth, "you will suck on me until I cum."
"You will then, once that is finished, get on the bed, face down, ass up, except for tonight," he said, shoving his cock further down my throat, I let my tongue swirl across his cock tip, his eyes widened. "I thought you were a virgin."
He pulled me off his cock, "Not at that your Highness."
"Tell me, what have you done before Princess?"
"Nothing beyond that your Highness."
"Then you know nothing of the pleasure I could bring you and you me?"
"No your Highness."
"Get on the bed, on your back, spread your legs for me, have you ever played with yourself Princess?"
"Once your Highness."
"Show me what you've done," his eyes darkened when I slipped my fingers beneath the outfit, the other hand, rubbing my breasts.
He pulled the outfit off of me, his hands lingering at my breasts, when he got to my hips, and his fingers brushed against my stomach, he said, "Such a beautiful body, shame that it's just a slaves body now."
My stomach tightened at his touch, he shouldn't be turning me on this much, his hands sliding the rest of the outfit off. His mouth quickly captured mine, involuntarily moaning against his mouth, as his trailed down to my breasts, sucking and licking my nipples. My back arched, my body was betraying me, he chuckled against my stomach, "who knew that you would want this, this much Princess."
His fingers trailed across my thighs, towards my mound, "Your Highness, please."
"Not yet Princess, you need the full experience, and I intend on giving it to you tonight, and only tonight."
His tongue flicked out across my mound, as my stomach coiled tighter. The sensations building inside of me, the desire to have him fill me burning deep inside. No, this is wrong, I thought, I don't want him, as a stray tear fell from my eyes. He looked up as if sensing a change. His brows furrowed, "On your knees Livia," the anger boiling in his face.
I did as I was told, his hands gripping my hips, as he thrust inside of me, the tears now streaming down my face. Ruined, he ruined me. No prince or King would want me now. All my life's work ruined by him. After he pulled out, collapsing on top of me, his breathe hot on my cheek, he pulled me back up, thrusting inside of me again. "Please stop," I begged, tears running down my face still.
"No, you are my slave, and you will do well to remember that," he said, gripping my hair, grunting as his release came. When he finally rolled off of me, I collapsed onto the bed, turning away from him, "Don't ever do that again Livia, because you will not like the punishment you will receive."
I closed my eyes, silently wishing that this nightmare would end. That I would wake up in my own room, with father calling for me.