NUMB

DESCRIPTION;

NUMB

Anastasia was so many things, but cruel and evil weren't any of them. She found herself in a very compromising position that transported her into the dark. Being a bright witch, the Dark Lord required not only her knowledge but also her way of thinking to win his battle against Harry Potter.

Living behind her brother's shadow, Anastasia made her way through the school halls without being noticed by the students, except for one.

Draco was cruel and evil, but not because he wanted to be like that. He found himself in a very difficult position when the Dark Lord choose him for a hard task he knew he wasn't brave enough to accomplish.

Being a leader of his own group of friends, Draco was probably one of the most envied and desired in the magical school. But one day, his eyes couldn't leave certain girl who always stood in the very back and was in the same position as him.

Each of them had a hard task the Dark Lord trusted them to complete, but pain and fear was unbearable for both tortured souls. The dark side had drained the little happiness they had in them, being replaced by nothing.

They were numb.

Until they found each other.

DANIELLE CAMPBELL AS ANASTASIA ROSIER

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This my first time writing a Draco Malfoy story, please have this in mind and please point out if I have some mistakes while I write the story. Also, I'd like to say that I don't own any of the Harry Potter characters and plot that J.K. Rowling created, I only own Anastasia Rosier, her plot and history.

Lastly, I want to say that I'm a sucker for Draco and Death Eaters so this story will be slightly dark.