The Specials Schedule

(Always check back to this page for reminders/updates if interested!)

(Also if you have any questions--I NO LONGER ACCEPT THEM in the comment section below! I have an FAQ!)

-Hey guys! Welcome to my review book (since this is now the opener)! You can call me M, or ma'am. Just kidding, M is fine.

-This book will only be open two times a year now since I am super unreliable, as in I get distracted easily, I work at snail's pace and get bouts of feeling like shit! If you're willing to deal with all of that for a 2k+ review then step right up pals! This schedule is the only one that makes sense for the type of person I am. Also, I'm beginning college on the 21st or 22nd (as of August 2017). I don't know...Trying not to think about it.

-During these amazing times to be alive, there will be different amounts of requests I will accept for each special (these numbers change every year--and so do the dates!--that this book stays up according to my schedule)!

-Also, for each special a new queue will be made in its honor. If a queue has "CLOSED" on it, all of the slots have been filled.--Forms from past specials will never be up at the same time as ones that are active and open. It caused a lot of confusion in the past, and it was super disorganized. Forms will now always be recycled.--You'll simply have to wait for the next special.

-If a queue from the last special says "In Progress", it means that I'm still working on completing those reviews, and the current special will be on hold until that queue is empty.

-Here is the lovely schedule that I came up with, so spread the word and tell your friends (if you have any, no shaming here) when the time comes. Or keep it to yourselves so you can have a fighting chance when it opens haha-- I don't really care. After I've reached my limit, you'll just have to wait until the next time this book will re-open, sorry!

-No exceptions will be made, nor will I give you a reserved spot (unless if I owed you a lung or something and forgot to give it back), so don't bring me some sob-story. It isn't that deep. Just wait, you won't die.

-Since I'm corny as hell all of these specials will have their own according themes! :D---Yeah, I lied! I don't have the time and energy for decorating! (Why did I think this was a good idea...)

***Note: These are the only seasons I give a shit about! Edit: Or uh...the times I will be able to accept new books to review/critique!***

Specials Schedule for 2018-2019 (seasonal):

1. Summer Special~ Will be available from July 20th - July 30th. Will only accept up to 15-25 requests.

2. Winter Special~ Will be available from TBA. Will only accept up to 5-10 requests.

***I N D E F I N I T E H I A T U S*** >w<

Still, you might find something helpful in the following chapters!

Move on to Payment>>>>