Chapter 3 (unedited)

I didn't hear anything. There was nothing but blackness and the feeling that I was home. Wherever I was, it was my home. It was where my happiness was.

My eyes felt like they were sewed closed. My ribs felt on fire and my head felt like there were weights on top of it. The pain slowly went away as someone's hand slipped back into mine.

"Welcome back, Camry."

Two days later I was still laying in the same spot. I couldn't move my body. I wasn't in control of it. For the two days, I have heard voices that I have never heard before, but they all seem awfully familiar. These people had to be crazy because they kept saying that they missed me. All different people came, naming themselves as some type of Greek God or Goddess. I knew all about Greek Gods and Goddesses. When I was younger, I was obsessed.

I heard people crying, saying how much they missed me. And not once had I heard Nana or Naomi.

It didn't take much longer after that to be able to move or open my eyes.

My eyes opened to a room full of people I didn't know. There were at least twenty people in the room. I slowly and cautiously sat up. There was whispering all around the room. I felt a hand on my arm, helping me up. It was Asclepius. Why was he here? Where was here?

I felt a rocking, like a boat. I wasn't on a boat, right?

The whispering continued and I pulled out some things they said.

"Do you think she remembers us?

"Poor darling."

"Are we going to tell Hades?"

"What do you think Hade's reaction will be? I'm sure he misses his princess." I didn't understand that one. Or any of them.

I was confused. Is Hades missing me? What? I grabbed my head. There was to much crazy talk.

"Okay everyone, please leave and give Camry some space." There was a few arguing, but they all ended up leaving. The person who spoke was a woman. Her hair was long and curly. It was an auburn color, like mine, but redder. She was tall and looked powerful. She looked to be in her thirties, but I could tell she was older than that. She looked over at me and gave me a big smile. "Hello, Camry. It's so good to see you again."

I gaped at her. "I'm sorry, but who are you?" She looked taken aback.

"I'm... I'm Hera. Your mom." I froze. What was she talking about? "You don't remember, do you?" I shook my head and she sighed. "You should remember soon. I give it an hour, tops."

"Remember what exactly?"

She frowned. "Your family... I'll talk to you later." She walked to the door and stopped. "And Camry," I nodded my head for her to continue, "I know you won't believe me, but we have missed you."

"Who is 'we'?" I didn't know who she was talking about.

She smiled. "The Greek Gods and Goddesses I know you know so much about." I'm sure she saw the shock register on my face.

She left. Here I was, alone, thinking about what she said. My family was Gods and Goddesses. I thought it was crazy, but I somehow believed her.

I felt my eyes grow heavy and then they were closed, and I was sleeping.

There were images and pictures flying around in my dreams. Good memories and bad memories were flying back into my head.

Memories like Hera and Zeus holding me. Or Aphrodite doing my makeup. Of Ares teaching me how to shoot a bow and arrow. Demeter showing me how to harvest crops, and Hecate showing me her potions.

And the one that made me the happiest were the ones of me with Hades.

Memories of him giving me piggy back rides. And of us playing hide and seek or watching movies together. And all of these memories are from when I was ten and younger. I haven't seen them since then. And I realized, I missed them.

I opened my eyes and realized I was alone. I decided to finally take in my surroundings. I was definitely on a boat. I could tell because of the dark wood that surrounded me and the way the room rocked. I was laying on a comfy bed with a purple comforter. There was a desk next to me that had a big bag. I got up and looked inside of it, seeing a bunch of my items like my clothes, phone, iPod, earbuds, etc.

I looked down and saw I was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a pair of my skinny jeans. My hair and body felt clean, so I knew Hygieia must have cleaned me.

I walked to the door and as soon as I opened it I saw the back of someone's body. The body turned around and I got a big smile on my face. Kratos was standing guard over me. I jumped and gave him the biggest hug possible.

Oh, how I missed him. I missed all of them. Every single one of them. Even Thanatos, who scared the living hell out of me.

I let go of Kratos who smiled at me. "I missed you, angel," I smiled at the nickname I had from all of them. Even being the God of strength and power, he was still sweet.

Kratos told me that Hera was waiting for me on the deck, along with the other eleven Olympians. To say that I was excited was an understatement.

I walked the end of the hall to another door which I knew would lead me upstairs to the top deck.

As soon as I made it to the top, I felt the warm air blow my hair back. I knew we were almost home by the hot air. Home. Greece.

I walked on the deck and I saw them, but only eleven of them. The first one who saw me was Aphrodite, and I knew it was her by the way that she squealed. Everyone turned around to look at me. I wanted to say hi, but couldn't because I was too busy being tackled by Aphrodite.

She gave me a tight hug, almost squeezing me to death. I laughed when she squealed into my shoulder. "OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE REALLY HERE!" I could tell someone was excited.

"Yeah, I am here. Now could you let go? You're cutting off my circulation." Why do they always forget they are stronger than me? I'm not a Goddess yet.

I saw them standing there. Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Hestia, Athena, Artemis, Apollo, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Ares, and Hermes. All but Hades.

I gave them a big smile. The first one to walk up to me was Ares. Technically, he would be my brother, but I don't think any of us counted that.

"My angels back." I smiled at Ares and pulled him into a hug. Ares was sometime mean, but was sweet to me. They all were.

I hugged them all. I was so excited to be back with my friends and family. They were family, they were home. And still, I had the feeling I was betraying Nana and Naomi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ So, I wrote chapter 2 and 3 today and I am going to try and write chapter 4.

Today is: August 2nd, 2016

GODS AND GODDESSES YOU MAY NOT KNOW:

Kratos- God of Strength and Power

Hygieia- Goddess of Cleanliness and Hygiene