Love Me..Please

TAEGI

Yoongi pov
Groans were cascading past my lips as I aggressively thrusted into the small boy beneath me. My moans were the only thing filling the room besides the sound of skin against skin. Taehyung was silent and limp as I thrusted into him, he's usually very vocal and energetic. Tae has been acting like this for the past week now, am I not exceeding his expectations in bed anymore?

That familiar warm feeling began to pool in the pit of my stomach, "I'm close." I grunted. Taehyung remained silent, quiet whimpers slipping past his lips once and awhile. That's also when I noticed he hasn't came, Taehyung always cums before me. "Ugh fuck!" I groaned as I released inside of Taehyung's tight warmth, thrusting a couple more times to make sure I was satisfied. I opened my eyes and slowly pulled out, I looked down and noticed Taehyung still hadn't cummed. "Are you ok?" I panted, wiping the sweat off of my forehead, Taehyung was staring at the wall, his legs were still spread open. I felt kinda bad that he didn't cum but I really couldn't care less, I came, I'm satisfied. I scoffed at the boys childish behavior before climbing off of the bed and grabbing my clothes off of the bedroom floor. I tried to ignore the slight sniffs coming from Taehyung as I quickly scrambled to put my clothes on, why is he crying?

"Y-Yoongi." Taehyung whimpered, did this brat just say my name, I'm older then him. "It's hyung." I hissed, I threw on my hoodie, still ignoring the youngers suddenly loud crying as I walked towards the bedroom door. "Hyung please." Taehyung begged then suddenly I felt a hand grab my wrist and yank me backwards. I turned around and stared angrily at the pathetic boy kneeling in front of me, his naked body shaking as he held my hand tightly. "Let go!" I yelled and ripped my hand out of Taehyung's weak grip, "Y-Yoongi pl-ease d-don't l-leave!" Taehyung sobbed loudly. This fucking brat using my name! My jaw clenched and the next thing I knew Taehyung was lying on the floor holding onto his cheek, his loud sobs turning into silent tears.

My eyes widened in shock, I hit him, I've never hit him. I felt my arms reach out to comfort the boy but I stopped myself, he deserved it. My muscles tightened and I swear I could feel tears prick my eyes as I stared at the pathetic excuse for a person lying on the ground. He deserved it. I took a deep breath before turning around and leaving the bedroom. My footsteps were hurried and heavy as I rushed to the front door. It felt like if I didn't leave his house right now, something would stop me. Without looking back I unlocked the front door and slammed it shut behind me. "H-he deserved it." I mumbled to myself as I took slow shaky steps towards my apartment.