Chapter 25. Ha'. manga'chuq

Warning. The following chapter contains all the penis. May not be suitable for some audiences. Plot isn't furthered so you may skip.

Ben's hand on your thigh squeezed tightly as you continued giving him slow kisses. He let out a small chuckle when you reached up to tug on his hair lightly. His hands were cold and they soothed your heated skin.

"Can we-?" He breathed out heavily. The question was left floating in the air between heated breaths. You nodded quickly and captured his bottom lip between yours. His tongue entered your mouth warmly as you reached under his shirt and started pulling upward. You broke apart the kiss and he assisted you in taking off his shirt. You pressed a soft hand against his chest and felt the way his muscles heaved as he breathed.

"Have you ever done this before?" You asked him curiously. He took your hand in his and nodded slowly.

"The Knights of Ren were always given...rewards after battle." He said with a redden of his cheeks. At first your eyebrow raised in confusion and then when you realized, your jaw dropped.

"Oh! You mean...uh-"

"Whores." He confirmed. You nodded in realization, suddenly feeling a bit shy.

"Well im not- i dont-" you stuttered. "I might not be as good or as pretty as them." You said sheepishly, looking at the ground. He lifted your chin to look at him and smiled.

"You are more beautiful than any of them combined." He said boldly. You smirked and leaned in to give him another soft kiss on the side of the mouth, where you began to trail down his chin. He groaned a bit as you nibbled on his jawline.

"Take off your shirt." He moaned in a deep drawl. You leaned back and quickly removed your sleep shirt, leaving you bare chested in front of him. He immediately wrapped his hands around your hips and pulled you up to straddle his lap. You giggled as he began kissing your collar bone and chest.

"That tickles." You said between giggles. He smiled and brushed a strand of hair from your face.

"You've done this before right?" He asked while playing with a strand of your hair. You blushed and shifted a bit uncomfortably.

"Uh no. I never found the right person i suppose." You said akwardly. He smiled sweetly and kissed you quickly.

"Ill be gentle I swear." He said kindly. He lifted you slightly off him to discard of his trousers, leaving him just in his undergarments. You too reached down and removed your sleep shorts. His eyes widened as he realized you were now completly naked. He caressed the soft skin of your stomach and admired your nakedness. You covered your face akwardly trying to kind your smile.

"Stop looking at me like im desert!" You teased playfully. He looked up at you and bit his lip slightly.

"Well i do want to eat you." He said with a wink. You rolled your eyes.

"Smooth." He chuckled and started leaving open mouth kisses on the soft inner flesh of your thighs. You gasped as he slowly got closer to your sex. "Kylo you dont have to-"

"Oh but I want to." He said with a smirk. "Plus, at the risk of sounding cocky love, you need preparation beforehand." You nodded in understanding but immediately gasped when his mouth found your clit. His tongue swirled around it before he began to suck softly.

"Oh my god Ben!" You cried out at the sudden stimulation. You swore you heard him chuckled down there as he continued licking long swipes up your slit. He began to lightly prod your entrance with him tongue, making you clap your hand over your mouth to suppress a moan.

"You want more darling?" He asked lifting his head slightly. You nodded quickly, twisting your fingers into his hair. He dove back in, returning his assualt on your swollen clit. Finally, he began slowly prodding at your entrance with his thick finger. You squeezed your eyes shut tightly as he entered you. It only took a few seconds of curling it inside you for you to beg for more. One finger turned into two, and two turned into three. He left you a sobbing dripping mess before craling up to meet your face. His kiss was desperate and needy.

"Please Ben. I'm ready." You whined. He nodded and shimmed out if his underwear. You couldnt see his Member from your current postion but you could feel it throbbing against your leg.

"Are you sure?" He asked delicately, lining himself up with your entrance.

"Yes. I love you." You said cupping his facr with your hand. He gently began to push into you, and you immediately knew why he had wanted to prepare you before. You werent quite sure how long he was, but he was thick and stretched your walls tremendously.

"Oh my god you feel so good." He groaned in the crook of your neck. He finally pushed all the way in, seating himself to the hilt. "Youre so tight." He moaned. You nodded in between harsh breaths. You whimpered when he snapped his hips back, thrusting in and out of you.

"Oh Ben!" You cried as he snapoed his hips again.

"Is it too much?" He asked, his voice laced with concern. You shook your head, signalling him to continue.

"Please. More." He nodded and began a steady rhythm in and out of you. Panting filled the room along with your small whimpers and moans. You gave him small praises as he hit all the right spots. With reassurance from you he began to speed up to a fast fucking. His thrusts became stronger and uncoordinated as he approached his release.

"(Y/N) im so close!" He grunted as he pounded into you harder. You felt your own release approaching and you gripped his shoulders tightly. You shivered from the sensations he was giving you and bit your lip to surpress a scream. You felt yourself tightening against him more and more as you both raced to your finish.

"Ben!" You squealed as he jolted inside you and your walls began to shudder. His last few thrusts pounded into you roughly and you came around him hard. His grunts turned into soft pants as he came down from his high. He pulled himself off of you and slammed onto the bed next to you. You gasped as he began giving your neck shallow kisses. His hands reached around to your stomach and oulled you in closer to him. He murmered sweet words into your ear as you slowly let the exhaustion from his efforts take you.

Ps. The title is actually "Lets have sex!" In Klingon.