Skipping

"The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?"
Jeremiah 17:9 NIV

♠️Jacob's POV♠️

My body is poked repeatedly and I can't keep the groan in. I open one eye, noticing that it's still dark out, and look at Serena. Her hair is messy, her eyes are tired, and she still manages to look beautiful.

"What's wrong?" I ask gruffly, both eyes open now.

"I have to pee, and you wouldn't let me go." She whispers.

I remove my arms from her waist and she goes to the bathroom. I stretch my muscles and close my eyes again. I'm close to going back to sleep but I want to wait for princessa. I want to make sure she's warm and comfy, with my arms around her. She comes back into the room, rubbing her eyes, and gets under the covers. She gets closer to me and wraps her arms around my torso. Then, she does the unthinkable. She puts her cold feet on my leg.

"Holy sh*t!" I jerk away from her, causing her to pout.

"They're cold." She whines softly.

"Yeah, I've noticed." I grumble.

"I'm sorry." She moves herself up higher and kisses my lips.

I forget about my current annoyance as our kiss continues. Her hands go to my jaw as our lips move together. My hands move to her shoulder blades but exhaustion seeps through my body again. I end the kiss and she moves her head to my shoulder. One of her hands go to my ear and she rubs it softly. My hand goes to her hip and does the same action.

"Goodnight... again." She whispers.

"Night." I whisper back.

I leave a tiny kiss on her jaw as her breathing evens out. I look towards the end of the bed to make sure Oreo is okay. He's still fast asleep. And I'm soon following behind.

The alarm clock blares its beastly beeping and I subconsciously move my hand out and turn it off. I shift my face further into the curve of her neck so the sunlight doesn't bother me. Serena moves and I hold her tighter.

"We have to get up." She mumbles.

"Do we really have to?"

"Yes." She raises herself on her elbows and looks at me.

My heart stops. Her hair flows down in messy waves. Her neck is spread out, begging to be marked. Her eyes are still murky from just waking up, depicting a misty morning sky. And she smiles that radiant smile of hers. I can't help myself. I get up and over her body, kissing her neck like a starved man. She lets out a tiny squeak in surprise but it soon turns to a happy sigh. As I continue to suck on her smooth skin, her hands go to my back and she practically claws at it. So freaking sexy. When I move my lips, satisfied at my work in that area, her legs wrap around my hips as a ragged moan leaves her mouth and I release a feral groan. Her breathing becomes labored and my uh, mini me gets excited.

I halt my movements and raise my head to look at her eyes. Her eyes have darkened and it takes all my will power to stay still. Her neck has seven new marks and I smirk at my work. She grabs hold of my neck and smashes her lips against mine. As she kisses me, her hands venture all over my abs and it has me trembling. Her tongue moves out and swipes across my bottom lip. I open my mouth and a moan escapes. My tongue seeks out hers and my hips buck against hers when they touch. She moves her head back as a soft scream comes out of her mouth. She goes back to kissing me just as my hand moves to her ass. Kneading her silk-like skin, her hands go to my hair. A fierce growl penetrates the air as my hair is yanked viciously.