Chapter 49

Time was flying and I honestly at this time didn't even realize it. Months seemed to fly quickly. Days became shorter and hours felt like minutes. Time had flew and we were already weeks away from tour. I had got to the point where I was excited and ready for it. To see the fans and create some more memories. I was stepping into things with a positive attitude and my head on straight.

"And we can never let go!"I sang, dancing along with the girls and our dancers.

Here we were at rehearsal going hard like we always are. We had been for weeks. With the album being released and new music out, we had to perform that for tour which meant we had to learn new choreography. Luckily the girls and I learn quickly. We were able to get it down packed within just a few weeks.

We switched positioned with our dancers, letting them take the front stage. This was the point in the show where the girl dancers did there little dance battle with the guys. One of our dancers Lira stepped in for her solo, ready to give it her all, but she stumbled over her steps, twisting her ankle. She fell straight to the floor, clutching her ankle.

"Lira, shit!"Keisha called out, immediately cutting the music. Everyone quickly made their way to where Lira was laying on the floor in pain.

"Lira, are you okay?"Keisha questioned taking a look at her ankle. It looked bad. A bit like it was broken.

"Y-Yeah, yeah I'm good."Lira tried to assure herself as she tried to stand. That only caused her to moan in pain as the other two dancers, held her up.

"No your not honey, I think you broke your ankle."Keisha said before sighing and standing from the floor.

"Guys, take her out to the van. We need to get her to the hospital."Keisha said, running her fingers through her hair.

The guys immediately carried Lira out ti the van as we all stood there in shocked and a bit confused. This was the last thing we expected at this time. Here we were, three weeks away from tour and one of our lead dancers just sprained her ankle. What the hell? I swear it was like something always had to happen at the absolute worst times.

"Girls, we have to cut rehearsal short. I have to handle this and see what the hell is about to happen next."Keisha said as she grabbed her purse from the table, quickly heading out the door. The girls and I let out a breath, looking at each other.

"Shit, this is the worst timing ever. I hope Lira okay though."Nae said before sipping from her water bottle.

"Me too."Shi agreed.

I couldn't help to pout just thinking about the worst scenario on this. Lira not being able to carry on with tour. Lira was one of our best dancers. Our fans loved her just as much as they loved us, so it definitely was gone make an impact without her there.

"Everything will work out like it always does."Shi said making Nae and I nod.

"You right on that sis."Nae agreed. She was most definitely right on that. Everything worked out how it was meant to be worked out.

I grabbed my phone, looking at the time. It was going on 5 and I was exhausted. We had been rehearsing since 5 that morning and I felt like it too. I couldn't help to notice my lockscreen as I stared at my phone. It was Chres and I at Venice Beach. We had went there one day for one of our dates and I absolutely enjoyed myself like I always did when we went out. We spent some genuinely great time together, holding conversations for hours and worry free. Just seeing that picture had me thinking about him. I hadn't seen my man in hours and I was missing him.