"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone?" Klaus asks, and stands up. "A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" he asks, and looks over at a man standing semi-close to him. "You," he says, and glances at Sofia. Sofia blurs forward, and grabs the man, and throws him on the ground in front of Ray. She takes the man's wrist and bites into it, and holds it out to Ray.

"No!" a woman screams, and tries to get to Sofia and the man, but Klaus grabs her around the neck and holds her back.

"If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is I don't know how to stop," Stefan says from behind Sofia. Ray looks at the bleeding wound with apprehension, but moves forward and presses his lips to the wound and begins drinking the blood.

"It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us, or you die," Klaus says to the woman.

"I'd rather die than be a vampire," the woman says, and Sofia smirks, while watching Ray feed from the human man.

"Wrong choice," Klaus says, and bites into his wrist, and shoves it against the woman's mouth, and then snaps her neck. "She'll thank me for that later. Okay, who's next?" Klaus asks.

"Alright Ray, that's enough. Save some for the rest of your friends," Sofia says, and Stefan pulls the new hybrid away from the human man.

"He's looking a little pale," Klaus observes after breaking another werewolf's neck. He presses his bleeding wrist to another wolf's mouth. "Why don't you heal him up a bit there, sweetheart."

Sofia rolls her eyes, and bites into her own wrist, and presses it against the human's mouth. He quickly turns his head away, and Sofia uses her other hand to turn his face back. "Now, now. Drink and you'll feel better," Sofia says, and the man still resists, so Sofia pulls her wrist away and looks into his eyes. "Drink," she compels the man and presses her wrist back to his mouth, and he drinks the blood without hesitation. As soon as the color returns to his face, Sofia pulls her wrist away. She looks up and sees that Klaus has killed the entire pack of wolves. Klaus walks over and crouches down in front of the man.

"Now you relax, ok, mate? We're gonna need you when the rest of them wake up," Klaus compels the man, and rises to his full height. Sofia follows his lead, and stands up. She looks over at Ray who is sitting on the rock, his arms crossed over his chest, and shaking a bit.

"They're dead. They're all dead," Ray cries after glancing up at Klaus and Sofia.

"Ah, he's through his transition. He should be feeling better soon," Klaus announces.

"So is this your master plan? Build an army of hybrid slaves?" Stefan asks, tilting his head a bit.

"No, not slaves. Soldiers, comrades," Klaus says, frowning slightly.

"For what war, might I ask?" Stefan asks, and Sofia looks at Klaus raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, you don't arm yourself after war has been declared, Stefan. You build your army so big that no one ever dares pick a fight," Klaus says, smirking.

"What makes you so sure that they'll be loyal?" Stefan asks.

"Well, it's not difficult to be loyal when you're on the winning team. That's something you'll learn once you shake that horribly depressive chip off your shoulder," Klaus says, and Sofia looks at Ray while Stefan laughs. Sofia frowns deeply when she sees blood leaking from Ray's eyes. She steps in front of him, and crouches down slightly, looking at his eyes.

"That's why you're, uh... you're keeping me around? To witness my attitude adjustment?" Stefan asks.

"Klaus," Sofia says, softly, grabbing his attention. Klaus sees the problem with Ray and sits down on the rock beside him, and grabs his face.