Harry

**A/N: So here's the deal my friend @Octobercries95 is entering her story Not Like The Movies original fiction contest in the Wattys. I don't know what you all are suppose to do but could you vote for her?**

Harry wanted to kill himself. Not literally but emotionally. Zayn was ignoring him. Like to the point where he wouldn't even look at Harry. Josh had warned him that this could happen. He thought he was ready for it but he wasn't. He had no idea how to cope with it.

"Zayn." Harry tried again.

The raven haired boy whom Harry was so fond of wouldn't pay him any attention. Harry thought, how could two people who's sitting right beside each other feel so far apart?

Josh looked at Harry sympathetically from across the room. Harry frowned at him and Josh tried to offer up a reassuring smile.

This smile didn't go unnoticed by Zayn. He stared at Josh and a hiss escaped from his mouth.

Harry turned and looked at Zayn, a mix of confusion and desperation on his face. Zayn however was now focusing on his blank sheet of paper now.

So a sheet of paper gets more attention from him than I do, Harry thought with a frown.

Once the bell rang, Zayn slowly started to pack his bags which gave Josh enough time to come near Harry.

Josh draped his arm around Harry's shoulder and looked at Zayn.

Zayn looked up from his bag with his mouth parted to say something but quickly snapped it shut at the sight. He wrapped his hand around his book bag strap, clenching it so hard that his knuckles turned white. He threw it over his shoulder and stormed out of the room.

"I don't believe it's working." Harry told Josh.

"No he's jealous. He looked like he wanted to beat me to a pulp." Josh said, laughing awkwardly.

"Why can't I just tell him?" Harry asked.

They walked out of the room and started to head to their next class. They were already late but they did notice something. There was a kid with blonde hair who looked at Josh angrily in the halls.

"Um, do you know him?" Harry asked.

Josh shook his head laughing nervously. "Um I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's one of Zayn's friends."

"Okay so we managed to become their enemies. Is there anything else you plan to do?" Harry asked Josh.

"Well we could kiss." Josh said.

Harry stopped in his tracks, pulling Josh to a halt with him. Harry stared at the crazy guy in disbelief.

"Relax Harry I'm just kidding." Josh said with a smile. Harry nodded slowly and they resumed their walking, entering the classroom.

"But I do think it's going to work. But we need to do something huge and spectacular." Josh said, with a wicked smile.

They say down and Harry eyed Josh carefully. He was trying to read the boy's face to reveal his intentions but Josh wore a mask.

"Why are we doing something big?" Harry asked slowly.

"Don't you want Zayn's attention?" Josh asked. Harry nodded quickly, his curls bouncing uncontrollably.

"So he's already jealous. We just have to make him react. Unless you want to try talking to him."

"Can I try that first?" Harry asked nervously.

Josh nodded in understanding before looking at Harry. "What are you planning on saying?"

Harry went blank. Hehasn't hadn't planned on saying anything to him actually. Well at least not like this.

"Confess my feelings?" Harry asked Josh.

"If he'll listen." Josh told him.

Harry let out a loud groan and placed his head on the desk. This period couldn't be more torturous. But he made up his mind. He was going to talk to Zayn.