CHAPTER 17

(Unedited)

Arunesh POV

I am going to keep my son. And Jas will understand me , Right. Avani told me, she is having a blood cancer. she counting her last days that's why she came back and give our son to me. But some thing that sound not good as mines.

My hurting work starts two weeks before, I yelled at Jas. I never yelled at her but it for my son. So I control the hurt and pain and I know I caused more pain to Jas. But my son, no one have expect me and his mother. She told after nathen birth his lover left her because the baby not his.

I never call Jas. When I talk to karan. He showed me cold shoulder. I know becase I left Jas and back with my ex.

Today, we went ice-cream parlor .because nathen want is. So after I played he bumped into some one. The person I last wanted to hurt . My Jas.

She is glowing now. She bit gained some weight.wow. with in two weeks she become more beautiful. But her eyes looks puffy looks like crying and nose are red.

I don't know what should I say, after commotion she told the words hunts me like fire. "Ohhh. Its guys. I will tell her and the divorce paper will reach soon " then she left. I just speechless. Will she meant it. 'of course she meant. You its all because of you, you idiot ' said my inner voice.

I am going to talk to Jas tomorrow and I went in to sleep rare to me lately. I woke up earlier than before so I decide to make tea for me when I near the kitchen. A small familiar voice stops me.

When peek the window, I saw the shadow and avani talking. Both convo**

Avani: I miss you said and hugs the gug.

Unknown: I miss you to baby. So everything goes by plan right.

Avani : of course hubby. You will get your revenge. I will get a money.

Unknown : you know , that Arunesh is such a idiot. He believes everything you say. Poor Ankita.

Avani : hey.. she is my sister. Its ok because she married that idiot.

Unknown : so ready for the plan right. According to our plan next week he will divorcé and third week you will seduce him and get the company document get signed and we will be millianer and that idiot will be in the street. Hhuuuuhh hahahaha said with devil laugh.

Avani : done baby. See you in a week. Your son will wake. Then kissed him and enters the kitchen.

When she enter the room she shocked to see Arunesh leaning in the door frame. she covers her shocked face and called him. He pretend to sleep.

After shaking him he wakes rub his eyes and ask like nothing happen. She released the breath she was holding until now.

When he enter his office , he just think about the morning event. Then he call his PI to investigate abut the unknown and avani's husband.

Then he enters the karan's office. Karan busy on the phone so he could not hear a person enter his office and stood behind him.