CHAPTER 16

(Unedited)

(Unedited)

Arunesh POV

Shit. Shit. I can not control my anger. Why I been like this. I just broke a vow with my wife and I screwed up everything.

***flashback****

The day when avantika entered his office and told him a story.

A knock cause me to hold my work. " come in" I said and return to my work.

A baby voice make me to look who are entered " what are you doing here? " I just shocked why the hell she doing here.

" Aru.. "

" shut up" I cut her.

" I need you , my son needs his father and I need you. please" she says pleadingly and sobbing to.

" so why are you here, I am married man now" said venom in my voice. I can not control my anger.

" what, ..... ohhhh..... He is your son" said avani.

" what you mean my son. I don't have a son and stop lying and get out before I call the security"

" he is your son, I have a proof . we can go for DNA test. I swore he is your son. Please gives us chance" said pleading voice.

I don't know why I did this I agreed. And the DNA test turns out he is my son. I just yelled at for hiding the truth and I never told her I married her sister. She just know some one married me.

After that, I ignore " Jas" she is so sick lately. That makes me so stress. The guilty eat me alive. I have a son who a year old. I can not have both I mean son or wife. I try to choose and I love my wife and now son too.

Lately, I spend my times with my son Nather. I grow up attached with in a week and ignore Jas . I know I am hurting her but I don't have a choice now. I don't want my son fatherless. So I decide to that one thing.