Chapter 2: Nightmare Or Reality?

I know I'm late doing this...but a lot of stuff happened to me so I couldn't really write this....anyway here's the second part of chapter one(yes chapter one >_>) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Miyuki looked around and tried to find where the laugh came from. "Dyron stay close to me" she said. He nodded and looked around. Before they could react a person wearing a white hoddie came and took Dyron. "Miyuki!!! Help me!!!" he screamed as the person took him. She managed to see a flash of metal in the stranger's hand. 

   Miyuki stayed there paralyzed by fear, and waited. When she stopped hearing footsteps she sat down and held her head in her hands. "First mom and now Dyron....I'm all alone here. I can't just stay here" she said as she stood up and walked in the opposite direction the stranger went. "Its going to be okay..." she said trying to hide the fact that she wanted to leave and never come back.

   After walking for what seemed like forever she found her way to the  start of a forest. "This doesn't look good.." she said as she stepped into the tree line. Immediately she felt dizzy and fell to the cold hard ground. She started closing her eyes slowly. Right before they were closed she saw a tall man standing next to her, but she couldn't see his face.

   She woke up in a room that had only a bed, a window, that had bars blocking it, and a door. "Ow my head" she said holding her head and sitting up. She got up slowly and looked out the window.

   She noticed that she was in one of the houses that they saw while they were driving. A teenager with long black hair passed by followed by a strange dog, that she didn't know the breed. He looked up at the house and ran away. She tried to see his face but she couldn't tell from where she was standing. "Was last night real?" she said walking to the door and opening it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short and stuff but I was lazy again...lol...anyway leave a comment if you like it or not