AYE, who dat?

Yuh girl (Y/n) just moved into the neighborhood.

The sky is clear at its best, and you're dope and friki-friki fresh.

Throwing on a snapback and slipping on some snazzy galaxy Vans, you grab your skateboard and go outside, telling yuh folks you're giving yourself a tour of the neighborhood.

Leaving the house, you quickly jump on your skateboard and skate away.

"Hey, this place isn't so bad." You say to yourself, pushing your foot on the ground, giving yourself a little more speed.

I could get used to this place. It's pretty chill.

- You thought.

As you continue to skate out the neighborhood, further down you spot a skeleton monster, leaning on a wall a brick wall with a lollipop in their mouth.

As you approach closer, you see them in the freshest outfit you have never seen before. You stop and jump off your skateboard, walking towards the dope creature.

"Aye." You casually greet them with a smirk.

"Sup, bruh." The skeleton took the lollipop out his mouth. That deep voice caught you off guard, but you still kept your cool.

"Not much, I'm not from around here; I'm new. Just thought I'd take a ride on my skateboard, then I saw you. I just moved over here, I live nearby. Oh, my names (Y/n). What's yours?"

"Sans."

"Sans? Well--"

"But you can call me Fresh." He fixes his snapback and smirks at you.

"Oh, Fresh. I have to say, I'm digging your outfit!"

"Digging my outfit? Pft, bro where's the shovel then?"

You crack up, "Ahhh, I get it, I get it."

"Well since you're new around here, I could give you a tour around the city. Ehhh, nothing ever happens much, but this is the dopest part of the town. We got the most lit parties and the most lit everything! You'll love it here fam." He steps on his skateboard, bringing it up to him.

"I guess I'll take your offer." You smile, stepping on your skateboard.

I do need to make some friends.

Fresh gave you one hell of a tour. He didn't just show you around he took you places, like the arcade and stuff.

Having just met the dude you already like him. Why? Because he's AWeSOm3.

He decided to skate with you back home, like a gentleman, since it got dark rather fast and the streets ain't no joke at night.

"Heyy, Fresh, thanks for today." You two arrive at your house. You jump off your skateboard.

"No problem, man." He takes off his shades and hands them to you. "Have this."

"Pft, why?"

"Because I haven't met someone as cool as you in a while."

Your eyes widened. "You think I'm cool? Haha, but we just met."

"So?"

"Hm, I guess you do have a point. Thank you, you're pretty cool yourself."

"I know." He smirks at you and skates away. "Call me!" He shouts.

"But I don't have your-- " you look at the shades and on the side of them were tiny numbers.

When did he...???

"That boy.." You shake your head and step inside your new home.

-----

A/N: what the HELL am I doing? >XD

I really wanted to do this. And if you came from my "kind of comical" story, hi lol. Wuss good ?

This story is gonna go fast and cracky but it will add up in the end. Byez