Chapter 1: Expectations.

Hey there people! ^^ I just wanted to tell you that this is my first story and that my first language is not English. So I apologize for any grammar error. Also that this is a BoyxBoy story and there will be some inappropriate language in it too. If you can't handle Gay stories or heavy language I recommend you to read another story.Now, I want to Thank the people that took interest in reading this story. Hope it emit's your expectations.Now enjoy!💞

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Aiden's P. O.V.

I woke up by my annoying alarm clock and got up... I'm still sleepy so I walk to the bathroom like a living corpse. Does that even exist? Don't fucking know. I finish brushing my teeth and strip. Then I take a nice bath.I'm nervous, cause there's only a few days until my birthday and that means I will finally be able to sense my mate. How will she be? Will she be a good person? A good Luna? But all those things end up with: Will I, Aiden Harleston Veldon,be a good Alpha in the future? [You will be, don't worry and our mate will be spectacular.] My wolf Darius comments as I finish my bath and keep thinking about it as he leaves. The current Apha, my father its my total inspiration since I was a pup, he's wise, funny, charismatic, fair, all the things a good leader needs. I don't wanna disappoint him. Plus I do want to become a great Alpha for my pack.Then there's my mom, oh how I love her. She has the same qualities as my dad, plus she's loving .Sure she can get mad and believe me you don't wanna be there, but she's awesome.She's definitely not your stereotypical Luna,totally independent and a great fighter,can kick your ass just like my dad. Finally there's my younger brother and sister, I will talk about them later.

After dressing up and fixing my hair, taking my phone,wallet,keys and I walk down the stairs. "Oh, Aiden,are you gonna eat breakfast here or...? " My mom ask just when I enter the kitchen. "No mom, I'm late, where are the others?" " Your dad is on a meeting, your sister is still sleeping since she starts at 10am and your brother already left." "Okay, see yah later mom " "Bye Ai" I finally left the house and walked to my red BMW. Yeah, we are rich, but I'm not a brat about it. After getting in my car I start driving to school, already having my backpack at the back seat.Finally I get to the damn place and get out of my car.Like always,I walk directly to the main door and enter the school.

Almost all eyes are on me, especially females, those want to strip me with just their eyes and some of them beg for my attention with there's. It doesn't matter how they feel in that department cause I'm waiting for my mate. Sure, I had my few girlfriends and have kissed with some touches, but that's just about it. Plus they weren't what I was looking for... AT ALL. Suddenly I heard my Beta Jared "Hey man what's up?!" He gives me a brohug and smiles like always. Jared it's the cool type of guy and it's one of my best friends with Landon... Speaking to him he walk up to us and says : "Hey guys. " with his child like smile. Landon it's my gamma and he's the innocent type.

A really good guy indeed, and since he found his mate he's become even more lovable

A really good guy indeed, and since he found his mate he's become even more lovable. Jared found his mate too and it's in total bliss. In a couple of days I will be able to find that happiness too. We keep talking for a few minutes I hear one of the most annoying voices ever. "Heh, so they still allow untrained dogs like Aiden to enter an education institution? Woah... How unfortunate." "Fuck you Xander." " Don't get heated so soon dog, you might burn. " He says and then walks away with his crew. I swear on the moon goddess that I hate that fucker with all my might and feel sorry for whoever it's that bastards mate. "Pure-blooded piece of shit" I murmur to myself already pissed off when the guys catch my attention. "Aiden, hey, you there? " Jared says." yeah,I am" "I don't get it,Xander it's such a cool guy with us and everyone of the pack that studies here.Why does he only pick on you? Did you do something for him to hate you for something? "Landon ask's me. " I have no fucking idea, it has always been like that " " Well, there's have to be something " Jared comments as the bell rings. We go to our classes and on the rest of the day nothing special happened. It was a boring day routine.

I finally get home and suddenly one of the most precious things in my life jumps to my chest ."Ai!!!! 💞" Chuckling I pick her up ." Hey Melody, how was your day? " Well I... "She keeps telling me her day as a 6 year old.Melody it's my little sister and she's the cutest thing ever,a really innocent and kind hearted.

We get to the dining room and put her on the floor and she sits down

We get to the dining room and put her on the floor and she sits down. Finally sitting down I see that my dad it's already on the table. "Hey pup " dad says smiling at me, using the nickname he gave since birth."Hey dad" "How was your day? " "Same old same old" Suddenly my mom gets in the room with the food and place it on the table and says to me: "Boring day?" "Boring day." She chuckles "Believe me when you find your mate The boring days will be over. " "It's true pup" My dad comments, supporting my mom's statement. "I hope so"I comment, trying not to smile and failing."You have to present your mate when you two meet! " Melody says. "I will princess" she gives me a huge smile. We all start to eat after that and talk about our days and the pack."Where's Brice?"Dad asks. "He says that he's gonna stay at a friends house cause there's a party" "....Mark" my mom comments, trying to calm down my dads anger, sadness and disappointment. "No Ellen, our son's can party but Brice its taking it too far. He's not taking his responsibilities as the Alpha's son,a students and a responsible member of our pack and society." My mom makes a sad expression while shaking her head. She knows dads right. Brice it's taking it to far, only because he doesn't get to be the next Alpha,Beta or Gamma.Dad didn't choose him not cause he's younger than me, but because he's too irresponsible, self-centered,arrogant,easily angered and gets into fights with ease. That's not a good leader and it will bring the pack to ashes. Don't get me wrong, I do love my brother, but his aptitude since he wasn't chosen has been just plain horrible, it's like he's a different person.

After dinner we get up,my mom and I do the dishes, then I walk to my room and go take a bath.The bath was relaxing, after it I just lay down on my bed thinking of today's events, falling into a deep sleep with the last though being my mate.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

💙Aaaaaand that's the end of the first chapter. I know it's a little boring,but this was necessary for y'all to experience Aiden's environment.The song represents some of Aiden's feelings. Hope the chapter was of your liking.Bye bye Beautiful People!Comment and Rate!*Winks*💚