Happy Birthday

Harry's pov

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I woke up to yelling. I opened my eyes to see Ron and Hermione with a cake."thank you!l I said smiling.

"Get dress we need to go to hogsmeade!" Hermione said. I got up and changed into some new clothes I got yesterday. A Nirvana shirt, black jeans and black converses. Muggle clothing basically.

"Why do we need to go to Hogsmeade?" I asked. "It's a surprise." Ron said.

--------------------------------------------

We finally made it to Hogsmeade and I'm still confused. "Harry go to Honey Dukes we will be there in alittle." Ron said. I nodded and went to honey dukes. It looked like it was closed when I walked in."Harry!" I hear behind me. I recognize that voice.

I looked around and saw it was my love, Draco. "Draco I've missed you!!" I said jumping on him. "I've missed you too love. Hey I have something for you." Draco said. "Nothing is better then this." I said. Draco has been gone for months.

" Just open it dork." He said kissing my cheek. He gave me this little box. I smiled and opened it. When I opened it Draco got it before I could see it. He smiled and got down on one knee.

" this should have happened awhile ago. Harry, ever since we met I've found you interesting. I have never stopped thinking about you. I've been stupid in the past but I've changed." He paused for a second. I started to cry." I've realized that I'm not completed without you. These last few months were horrible with out you. I love you. Will you marry me?" Draco finished

"Yes yes yes yes!" I said hugging him and kissing him. He put my ring on. "Happy birthday Mr. Malfoy-Potter." He whispered. "Best birthday ever." I said with tears in my eyes. "Let's go find the others." With that we went out of Honey Dukes.