↣ truth or dare // fluff

i havent updated this little collection like usual so im leaving you with this until i can come up with a writable idea

thanks for putting up w/ me !!

---
"Truth or dare, Kitten?"

"May I make a request first?" Kenma sighs into his hand, glaring up at Kuroo across Bokuto's diningroom table.

"Sure, whatever you wa--"

"Stop calling me kitten."

Bokuto doesn't bother trying to stop his laughter, and is rewarded with a warm smile from Akaashi.

Whenever he smiles, he feels like his heart is melting. Like he's tumbling and falling and crashing to the ground in a good way. Which slightly confuses him, but whatever.

Whenever Bokuto sees Akaashi smile, he wants to kiss him and tickle him and make him smile more, which also confuses him, but whatever.

"Well anyway, dare I guess," Kenma smiles to himself. "I'm feeling adventurous."

"Adventurous enough to climb onto the roof and sing Hello Bitches with your shirt off?" Kuroo raises an eyebrow. "Because that's what I'm planning on giving you."

"I--" Kenma looks so taken aback that even Akaashi snorts.

"Fine! Truth."

"Well... who do you love the most?"

"That's so lame," Kenma sighs for the fifth time this evening. "Shoyo."

"What?!"

"Okay, I have a dare for you, Akaashi!" Bokuto grins before Kuroo can keep yelling at Kenma.

"Bokuto-san, that's not how the game works--"

"I dare you to kiss me!"

"No."

"Awh." Bokuto pouts a little, and Akaashi almost melts under Bokuto's pretty amber gaze, which makes him feel so gullible. "Please?"

"Nope."

"Please!"

"Damn Kou, you're thirsty as hell," Kuroo smirks, and Bokuto tries to take Akaashi's hand, ignoring his friend. Akaashi, being the little jerk he is, pulls away from him and faces Kuroo.

"I don't trust him with a truth or dare. Hit me with a dare," Akaashi says to Kuroo, and Bokuto slumps in his seat.

"Well..." Kuroo looks from Bokuto and back to Akaashi again, and shrugs a little. "Kiss Kou, then."

"I--" Akaashi narrows his eyes at the mess haired boy, and even Kenma laughs. "Kuroo-san, what the fuck."

"I'm sorry! A bro's gotta help a bro out," Kuroo grins, proud of himself. "And you know you want to kiss him."

"You do," Kenma mutters under his breath. Akaashi throws up his hands and turns to face Bokuto, who has this cute little excited look spread across his face.

"Keiji!"

"Don't call me that," Akaashi grumbles, and moves closer to the older boy. He was humming with excitement so much you could see it, but as soon as their lips met and Akaashi dipped his hands into Bokuto's spiked up hair, his excitement stopped and was replaced with this calm, soothing side of him.

Bokuto held on tight to Akaashi as he crawled into his lap and kissed him harder, losing control of himself-- they could have gone on forever if Kenma didn't poke Akaashi right in the back with his bony little finger and made him jump almost out of Bokuto's arms.

"Hey!" Akaashi starts, but Kenma waves that same finger right in his face.

"Nuh uh, honey," Kenma starts. "I was not about to watch you two have sex."

"I was," Kuroo barely muttered under his breath.

"We weren't going to have sex," Akaashi said in a horrified tone, blushing even more than after all those kisses. Bokuto gave his most innocent grin.

"Yeah! I was going to save that for later."

Kenma gave Bokuto the most disgusted look as Kuroo lost his shit in the background.