Guilty Pleasure

Guilty Pleasure:

Elle Grayson’s guilty pleasure is reading cheesy romance novels. Always has been, always will be. Maybe that’s why she’s never had a boyfriend – no guy can live up to her expectations of the guys in romance novels. She doesn’t think there’s one guy that can prove to be even half as decent as guys in books.

But when there’s somebody set on doing exactly that, things just might start to change.

***

Author's Note:

Hey, everybody. Even though I promised myself I wouldn't work on something else until I finished all my current works...I couldn't resist. This idea struck me suddenly one night as I was about to go to bed, and I ended up typing it on my phone so I wouldn't forget. After that I couldn't help but write it, and I already have several chapters written - I wanted to make sure that, if I ended up posting it, I wouldn't decide to abandon the story in the middle.

On another note, a slight warning: if you don't like romantic, probably cheesy, possibly a little clichéd stories, then this is not for you. I wouldn't recommend continuing. The point of this is for it to be a simple, lighthearted not-quite-novel-but-a-little-longer-than-the-average-short-story. I've really enjoyed writing it, so I hope you guys enjoy reading it as well.

Thank you to everybody who's reading. I love you all. <3

- Isa

P.S. Song on the side because...well, even if it's not really related to the actual story, I think the reason why it's there is pretty self-explanatory. ;) Plus, it's a great song.

*Story is now completed*