| Bar 0.5 |

uh, hey.

if you don't know, i call myself takeshi! thank you for picking up this fic and reading it!

anyways, i know i put this in the description of this, but i'd like to point out that it's been YEARS since i have been in piano lessons, and i didn't even stay in it long enough to actually play anything.

but i have asked my twin sister for help, being the one out of the pair who does play piano. she's a bit rusty on it, but she knows a lot more.

also, while i was writing this fic, i was also writing other fics. if something isn't clear, (let's say time, setting, etc), it's probably because i have other story lines jumbled up in my head!

 i have very bad memory, too. oops.

i guess i decided to write this because a lot of people in the comments seemed a bit confused at some part? i hope this clears some things up somehow. i have a job right now and i'm writing other stories so i don't really have the time to go through this whole all over again and edit it, but i wish i could.

i've also noticed that many of you want sm*t. if you read the first part of my profile description, it would make a lot of sense as to why i don't write it, also it makes me very uncomfortable most of the time. please respect my boundaries!

if you are 12 years old and under, this fic is not suitable for you. this contains coarse language, sexuality and violence. if you are triggered by emotional and physical abuse, this is not for you!

thank you for your understanding and reading this!

~your best friend takeshi