Introduction

"I hope I can get a girlfriend this year," Jungkook sighed heavily, boring into the ceiling with his stares. "Or maybe even a boyfriend."

In the darkness of his room, Jungkook bit on his lower lip, pondering the thoughts of just how his ideal boyfriend would look. Eventually, the idea of having a girlfriend was pushed aside, and the only thing on the boy's mind was what his perfect boyfriend would be like.

"He'd look quite nice with orange hair," he spoke aloud, a smile appearing on his face, unbeknownst to the boy himself, as the image of how the boy would look already began to form in his mind. "He'd be cute, funny and maybe even a little bit of a loner."

Suddenly, Jungkook let out a loud groan, turning to lay on his stomach as he buried his face in his soft pillow and let out a muffled squeal, "Ugh!" He rolled around a couple times, attempting, though failing, to get the thoughts to escape his mind. "Why am I even thinking about this so much? It's not like I'll ever find a guy exactly like that..." The complaining boy trailed off, releasing a heavy sigh before falling into a deep slumber.
__________________________

"Damn," Jungkook muttered to himself, as the sound of his alarm rang out throughout his room, letting out a loud, sleepy yawn as he stretched out his limbs, "Guess I should start getting ready."

The boy crawled out from under his sheets, making his way towards the bathroom as he rubbed the sleep out of his eye. He proceeded to do his daily routine, consisting of the following: shower, change into his uniform, brush his teeth, and so on. Once he successfully managed to style his hair in a way that he was pleased with, he raced down the stairs, pulling the sleeves of his blazer onto his arms.

Jungkook skidded to a halt once he reached the kitchen, rummaging through the cupboards for a slice of bread. Shoving the bread he managed to find, after some difficulty, into the toaster, he grabbed his phone from his pocket and pulled it out, eyes widening when he noticed the time.

"Damnit, I'm gonna be late," he hissed, bouncing up and down as if it would hurry the toaster up, though it most certainly wouldn't.

Just as Jungkook said the words, his now toasted slice of bread sprang up from the toaster. Buttering it as quickly as remotely possible, he placed the toast in his mouth, his teeth keeping a firm grip on it. The boy sped over to grab his bag and burst out of the door, slamming it behind him in a blurred haze, due to the speed he was going at, as he fumbled with the keys to lock it.

"I can't afford to be late, not on my first day back!" The male exclaimed, sprinting down the street towards his school, as he devoured the last fraction of his toast.

Without realising, Jungkook crashed into another figure in his hurry, causing him to stumble backwards and land on the hard, cold ground. He held his head in his hand whilst letting out a small, uncomfortable groan, staring up to see just who he had collided with.

"Hey, are you okay?" An orange haired boy smiled sweetly, crouching down to be on level with the male crashed onto the floor in front of him, his arm outstretched towards Jungkook.

Jungkook felt his cheeks begin to heat up rapidly as he stared at the male in front of him, somewhat stopping himself from letting his jaw drop, with quite some difficulty. Fiery, orange hair framed his face almost perfectly, the way it was styled and dyed truly suited him in a way that wouldn't work on many others; his already attractive face was something impossible to ignore, with plump cheeks as a main factor of his features, accompanied by impeccably pink, full lips. His bright, toothy grin was truly a sight to see, adding on as a bonus to his already incredibly good looks. He was simply gorgeous!

'He's the boy I was imagining last night.' Jungkook thought to himself, unaware that he was staring at the handsome guy in front of him. However, he couldn't help but simply gaze at him,

"Um, are you sure you're ok? You haven't spoke for a few minutes." The orange haired male giggled softly, his hand still held out for Jungkook. The way he giggled was like music to the boy's ears; it was probably the most beautiful sound he'd ever heard in his entire life.

"Y-yes! I'm fine, thank you. I'm so sorry." Jungkook placed his hand in the boy's before him, a warm feeling suddenly rushing throughout his entire body when they made contact.

"I'm glad." He flashed a smile, his eyes closed as he gave Jungkook's shoulder a small pat. The feeling of his touch was enough to make his heart skip a beat, and his cheeks turn from their usual pale colour to a dark, crimson red in a matter of seconds.

"Jimin!" A high pitched, and slightly annoying, voice screeched.

Jungkook and the attractive boy beside him focused their attention to where the voice was coming from. A girl suddenly came racing over, her chocolate brown hair neatly tied into bunches by two small pink, silky ribbons. She waved her arm around in the air, probably trying to attract some sort of attention, and her skirt swayed behind her as she came racing down the street at fast speed.

"Ah, hey there, Yoona."  The boy beside Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck when she approached him. He seemed to be slightly nervous around her, which puzzled Jungkook greatly.

"Ugh, come on. We're going to be late!" She rested her hands on her hips, staring up at him. Her tone was rather sharp, and clearly showed how frustrated she was with him.

"I'm sorry, Yoona." He sighed, his expression becoming more sad, and also apologetic. The sight caused Jungkook's heart to ache a little, and also anger him, due to the fact it was this girl who was clearly making the boy feel this way.

"Oh Jimin, you're absolutely hopeless! You've always been like this, even when we were kids!" Yoona huffed, rolling her eyes. Immediately, Jungkook frowned, extremely annoyed over how she could so easily insult the handsome, orange haired boy.

'A childhood friend? And he's called Jimin? Even his name is perfect... But how am I supposed to compete with this Yoona girl?' Jungkook thought to himself, staring at the two as she continued to carelessly yell at Jimin. His surroundings seemed to become a blur, and the sound of their voices faded out as he lost himself in his thoughts.

"Anyways, let's go. We're going to be late for class." Yoona gripped Jimin's wrist and began to haul him away from the raven haired boy. Jungkook could have swore on his entire existence that he heard a small, yet heartbreaking, whimper from Jimin, and it was extremely painful to hear.

As the female student tugged Jimin away from him, Jungkook felt a sudden wave of jealousy wash over his entire body. The way she gripped his wrist, the way Jimin's name rolled off of her tongue so simply - he hated it, and he hated her.

"No way, she can't take him from me. That boy will be mine." Jungkook growled, dashing into the school building.

Meanwhile, a certain student was watching the entire scene, a sinister, and ominous laugh escaping from her lips. "Well, well. Jeon Jungkook has a crush on Park Jimin? I can't wait to see how this one turns out."