Chapter Fourteen

Roman POV

I got up at six in the morning because I still have that bitch I need to take care off.

I gently wake Polly when I'm dressed.

"What?" She whines opening her eyes.

"I'm going to clubhouse, have some business I have to take care of."

"Okay, I love you." She murmurs.

"Love you to." I give her a quick peck on the lips them I'm gone.

I leave out the house and hop up on my bike.

I get to the clubhouse where the guys are lying around sleep.

I just shake my head and go back to the secret room where she's hanging from chains.

"Roman! Oh god Roman, thank god you're here." She cries out.

"And why exactly are you thankful I'm here?" I asked taking a seat.

"Because you can clear up me being wrongfully accused of shooting that bitch." She sneers.

"She told me it was you."

"Obviously she doesn't know what she's talking about. She's just jealous because we fucked."

"Why'd you do it?"

"I didn-" She starts.

"Don't fucking lie to me." I growl.

"Fine. I did it because she took you away from me. You were supposed to be mine. I was supposed to be pregnant with your baby. Not her." She snaps.

"Even if she wasn't in the picture, it would never in a million years be you. You see, I don't want to wife a bitch everyone has had." I stop and start walking towards her. She looks scared and looks like she's about to piss herself any moment now. "Tell me one good reason why I should let you live?" I asked.

"Because the babies wasn't born yet."

"You think I should let you live, when you took my babies away from me. You stole that. You killed them because of fucking jealousy. My babies will never get to experience life, I won't get that chance to teach them about life and the importance of life. I won't get chance to show them that no one will love them more than me and their mother. I won't get to teach them because you fucking took it away!" By now tears are streaming down my face and next thing you know one of my brothers is giving me a man hug by just letting me cry into his shoulder.

"You sure you're up for this right now? Maybe you should go home and be with Polly." Ryker says after I finally took a fucking breather.

"Nah man, I need to handle this bitch today."

"Never seen you cry before." He comments.

"Takes a lot for me to cry and I believe I have a pretty good reason."

"Yeah you do. You want me to help?" He asks.

I shake my head no.

He nods and walks out the room shutting the door behind him.

"Now, where were we?" I asked with a smirk as I walk over to the table where I had my torture weapons all laid out.

I grabbed a serrated knife and walked back towards her.

She's terrified now.

"An eye for an eye." I smirked as I bring the knife to her upper thigh area and just dragged it down her skin.

She screams in agony, I smile as I repeated that action on different parts of her body.

I want to make sure she has a slow painful death.

Pretty soon her once pretty body is covered in cuts that's oozing blood. She's still breathing but it's very faint.

"You want us to finish her?" Ryker asked.

"No, just let her bleed out first. When she's dead, take care of the body." I say emotionless as I stare at her hanging with her head drooped.

"I'm outta here." I leave out the room and go to one of the bedrooms to wash this blood off of me. Last thing I want Polly to see is me covered in blood.

After that, I changed into some new clothes then left.

It was already 9 at night.

I get home to see Polly watching TV.

"Hey." She smiles when she sees me.

"Hey baby." I kiss her as I take a seat next to her.

"How was your day?" She asked.

"Eventful." I sigh and put my head in my hands.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I just realized today, that when we lost the baby, I haven't had much of a reaction to it."

"People grieve in different ways."

"I also realized it's my fault that you were shot and my fault the twins died because of it."

"It wasn-"

"A fucking ex club whore shot you because of me. It was my fault." I just started crying again.

She pulled me to her chest and cradled my head.

I can tell she's crying to.

It just felt so good to let it all out together. I really did love this woman and I already loved my babies despite my reaction to it.

"I can not lose you." I sit up to make eye contact with her. "I love you." I tell her cupping her chin.

"I love you to." She kisses me but when she go to pull back I cup the back of her neck and deepen the kiss. 

I strip her of clothes and we ended up making love right there on the couch.