Chapter 12: Thank you Mia,again

Brooke's Pov:
I was still really sad because I kept getting a lot of hate and called a lot of names that really hurt. They didn't care though. The only people who could see something was wrong was Mia and Joey more Mia though. I get this really offensive comment on one of my posts that said, " I Hope you fucking die one day you fucking stupid cunt, everyone hates you! Can't you see that?! Oh no you can't oops forgot, you are blind." That actually really hurt me I ran up the stairs away from everyone trying not to cry I locked my door and then started crying my eyes out. I started screaming, "Why do I live?!, I fucking hate myself!" Everyone heard and was scared but Mia ran up the stairs and told everyone to stay down there.
Mia: Brooke, can I come in? Please?
Me: I don't think you want to.
Mia: yes I do, I wanna talk to you.
Me: but do u wanna see a ugly ass girl?
Mia: Brooke, you're not ugly. Please let me in.
I open the door and Mia sees mascara running down my face.
Mia: please stop crying I don't even know why you're crying?! You're amazing in every way.
Me: no I'm not I'm not perfect! That's just what everyone says to make the person feel better but they never mean it! I'm not amazing, Mia can't you see?! I hate myself and I wanna die I'm not scared of dying, I'm scared of living!
Mia: BROOKE! You're fucking pretty and you are amazing! Get that through your damn head! I'm not mad at you, I'm just wanting you to know.
Joey comes up stairs behind Mia.
Me: MIA! YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT?!YOU BETTER BE BECAUSE IM NOT AMAZING IM A FUCKING BITCH LIKE EVERYONE SAYS TO ME!CANT YOU SEE THAT!!!
Mia: ooh you better shut up, I'm not stupid and I'm not dumb, ooh you better try again. I love you and all of us love you every single one of us. Forget what everyone one else think they're just jealous bitches. They are jealous because they wanna be you, I wanna be you too. I love you so much. Can't you just see that! Your family loves you we love you too , Joey is really fucking lucky to have you in his life. He loves so god damn much and we also too, Just listen again and I hope you fucking  understand.
Me: w-wow:) um that made me feel so much better thank you Mia I love you.
Mia: I love you too.
Me Joey and Mia all hug.
Me: I'm all better.
All of them: we love you!

Sorry another short one😂❤️.