Adulthood (continued)...

ENJOY READING

PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS...

LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL WHO NOT ONLY SUPPORTED BUT HELPED ME....

THANK U SO MUCH GUYS

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER...

_______________________________________________________________________

"Then a soldier,

Full of strange oaths, and bearded like the pard,

Jealous in honor, sudden and quick in quarrel,

Seeking the bubble reputation

Even in the cannon's mouth"

ADULTHOOD (Early Stage): IT IS THE AGE WHEN A CHILDS GROWS UP FULLY. HE BECOMES MATURE AND SENSIBLE , HE CAN SEE THE THINGS FOR WHAT THEY ARE. HE BECOMES RESPONSIBLE. THE IMMATURITIY IS REPLACED WITH SERIOUSNESS AND AMBITION TO ACHIEVE NAME AND FAME.

BEING ADULT IS NOT ONLY ACHIEVEING THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN BUT WITH IT COMES RESPONSIBILITY AND MANY OTHER DUTIES. IT IS A VERY CRUCIAL STAGE IN ONE'S LIFE, ONE WRONG DECISION AND EVERYTHING IS RUINED.

(Previous chapter's young girl POV)

It was a usual summer day with sun blazing in sky and harsh warm winds were blowing ferociously. The weather was at its worst yet it could not stop their families from having reunion. It had been a very long time since she last saw her family.

It was not long after see saw her whole family, that she realized how much she had missed them.

It felt really great to reconnect with all her cousins. Her Aunts and Uncles wouldn't stop with all that "OMG how much have you grown up...." like common on its not like you haven't seen me for last 15 years.

She looked around the room her eyes searching. A loud laughter caught her attention , she turned to see where it was coming from and it was not too long that she found the source of that laughter. She couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her as she took in the scene before her.

Her young teen sister for whom she was searching for had somehow found her way to the notorious uncle of theirs' , that man knew no limits. When someone was trapped in his crutches it was really hard to escape him, he'll irritate you till you fell like destroying anything and everything within reach and pulling your hair since her uncle himself was bald.

Her sister's look was one of the deer caught in headlight. Since her sister had been born they had hardly visited any family of theirs' as life took a different turn after her birth for them. She was lucky in many terms for the family, but right now it looked like she herself was in need of luck.

Shaking her head and still chuckling she made beeline towards her uncle to protect her baby sis even though she was hardly a baby. She cleared her throat to turn their attention towards her as she neared them.

"Oh my, you sure have grown up" oh! not again, if one more person said the same thing I'll turn a murderer. I don't know what they mean by repeating this line I haven't changed a single bit in last six years.