Maehara x Reader

Please request some stuff guys!

Request by @originallycaitlin hope this is what you wanted :) First request ✌🏻️🎉❤️

This was actually pretty fun to write even if it's not entirely happy :)
-------

You know you really love someone when you can't hate them for breaking your heart

(Y/n) smiled dully at Nakamura, "It's okay, you don't have to hurt him Nakamura-san."

Nakamura threw her hands up in exasperation, "He cheated on you, (y/n)!" She hissed, "You're not going to do anything to retaliate! Come on, between Karma and I we can cook up something real good! And call me Rio."

"She's right, I already have a few real good ideas." Karma smiled wickedly, between that smile and the look on his eyes (y/n) could have sworn she was looking at the devil himself.

"Please don't guys... Honestly, I'm... Im flattered you want to defend me but please don't... At least he's happy." (Y/n) said quietly, looking over as Maehara ran towards his girlfriend of two weeks now, Yamato Kiana.

Karma's eyes narrowed on her, "Don't tell me you still like him." His voice had a dangerous tone to it, "(Y/n), he hurt you really bad. And don't try to deny it, I've known you since we were, what? Five? I can tell when you're fucking upset."

"I'm not denying it, Karma. I'm-I'm really sad." She looked at him with a teary smile, "But that's okay."

"No it's not!" Nakamura nearly shouted, "You... (Y/n), you're too kind to have something like this happen to you. You shouldn't have to deal with something like this."

"Truthfully, I-I kind of wish I didn't have this happen to me too. But I just want him to be happy, okay?" (Y/n) looked down at the concrete. "I-I should head back home. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

(Y/n) took off before either of them could say another word.

Karma and Nakamura looked at one another. "You know what I'm thinking?" Karma asked her.

"Yeah. Let's go do an, uh, background check on Yamato Kiana."
--------------------
"She's a snake." Nakamura hissed under her breath as she spoke with Nagisa, Okano, Kataoka, Karma, Kayano and Yada at lunch.

From where she sat, she watched Isogai and Maehara chat idly to the left on the steps and Kurahashi and (y/n) talk underneath a tree.

"Yes, last night Nakamura and I did some digging up on our friend Kiana. Turns out her closest friend was Kirishiro Hina." Karma said and Nagisa's eyes widened.

"The girl that Maehara-kun cheated on eight months ago." He realized. "I knew that something wasn't right whenever I saw him with her, she seemed to give off this bad vibe."

"Well if Nagisa realized it then it's definite. We all know how good he is at reading people." Nakamura teased.

"Why don't we just tell him?" Kataoka asked, "Surely he'll believe us."

"No, Isogai already tried to warn him that something felt off about her. Maehara basically told him not to even start with him and walked away. The girl has him wrapped around her finger." Okano hissed, "I say we just fucking beat some sense into him. How dare he cheat on (y/n) for a skank like that?!"