From the very beginning.

*this is my first time writing a story, sorry if it's bad*

Quinton and Vienna have 3 children. One who's the oldest and Twins. the oldest is Leighton, the twins are Tristen and Honor. When Tristen and Honor were just born and Leighton was 5, Quenton and Vienna looked at Leighton and back at each other and shook their heads happily.
       One day on the way home from the hospital Quinton stops the car, puts into park, gets out and gets Leighton and takes him out of the car seat, and puts him down on the dark, cold road, gets back in the car and drives away. Leighton was only 5 he didn't know much, he was crying and walking in the direction he though was maybe right. The sunrise came and Leighton watched it still crying. Someone finally sees him and pulls over. Bolting out of the car and grabs Leighton calming him down, and puts him in the car next to her son Otto. Leighton didn't talk at all his whole life in the new people's house.

                        *time skip*

        Leighton was now 16 years old and Otto is 15. They lived together but Leighton never excepted them as "family" because he remembers how his family treated him, because he was always sick and his original parents would always beat him for nothing. He's always laying in his room never talking. Him and Otto shared a room together, and Otto tries to talk to Leighton, but Leighton never responds.
     It was junior year of high school and he was very depressed.
        He woke up on a Thursday looking at the ceiling, then looked over at Otto already getting ready, he finally lifts himself to a sitting position and swings his legs around. "Good morning Leighton!" Otto had spun around to look at him. Again Leighton didn't say anything, just shrugged. Leighton got ready and left the house without eating and Otto grabbed a small box of cereal and ran after him.

*Time skip*

       It's lunch time at school, and Leighton goes outside and lays in the grass alone looking at the sky with his hands on his stomach. A group of girls and boys come up and kick him because they thought it'd be funny. Leighton takes it because he was always abused, by his parents and himself. They'd make fun of how he'd look, black skinny jeans, a tee-shirt that was usually just black, grey and white converse, and a black and green striped sweat jacket, and they'd make fun of his name. They'd especially make fun of him for the cuts on his arm, and the fact that he's gay.
       The kids kicked his face, stomach and back. After a while they finally left "you piece of shit!!" one of the girls screamed at him. 

                      *Ottos pov*

      I finally went out side with a couple of my friends and saw Leighton lay there on his side in a fetal position. "Leighton!!!!" I screamed as I run to him. I roll Leighton over on his back looking at his bloody/bruised face, "oh my god Leighton," I said while trying to remove grass from his cuts. Leighton looked at Me and looked away "I'm fine." I looked at him with big eyes and thinking h..he....actually spoke to me, his voice is deep and kinda gravely.
      Looking down at Leighton I felt like crying, it looked like it hurt so bad. I put his head on my lap as I try and carefully pull out the grass from his cuts. "No your not Leighton we need to go to the nurse" I finally say as he looks at the doors of the school. "No" Leighton says still looking away, and he got up and was sitting upright. "Please leigh..." Leighton cuts me off by giving me a look of what I say is lifeless. *thinking* when Leighton looks at me his face is emotionless and his eyes have nothing in them, not sadness, nor death. It's...just..nothing. "Ok then can we go home so I can help you. These will get infected and it would hurt more." I say looking at Leighton. "No I don't need it" Leighton says, I look trying not too look surprised. "Why not?" I say while getting up, "I don't feel pain" Leighton says as he stayed on the ground.

                  *Leightons pov*

     I refuse to look at Otto, I know he's surprised because I have never said a word in my life I have been living with him. "How do you not feel anything" Otto says just loud enough to kinda hear. "....." I stand up and walk away thinking I don't feel anything, I never cried ever since that day his mother found me. I have never excepted them because I was scared to let people into my life or near me. I heard Ottos foot steps running after me. "Leighton...." Otto says as he looks down out of breath. I shrug at him to show acknowledgement. "Can we walk home together I don't want you to.." I cut him off but looking at him a nodding. I saw his face light up and we walked home.

*ill update soon hopefully           (^ー^) I hope you guys like it.*