Chapter Five

Taylor's pov

"Taylooooor. Taylor wake upppp" Belle whined, continously poking my shoulder.

"Go away, 'm sleeping" I grumbled, pulling the sheets over my head. I didn't want to get up yet, i was still tired.

"Noooooo, you have to get up Taylor" She continued, pulling the sheets right off my bed.

"Now that was rude" I said, sitting up in bed and running my fingers through the mess of my hair.

"Well it was the only way to get you up. Gosh" Belle said, turning around and heading out my bedroom door. "Also, we're going to the chocolate factory today if you don't recall" She smirked, walking down the hall.

"Did you say chocolate?!" I shrieked, jumping out of bed and running down the hall after Belle.

"I don't remember making any plans about going to a chocolate factory Belle" I said, sitting down on one of the stools. I started toying with a piece of paper that was left there.

"That's cause I decided by myself. It's a suprise I guess" She replied, giggling slightly as she busier herself in the kitchen.

"Well it's a good idea. We all love chocolate so it fits perfectly" I said, looking up at her and then around the room.

"Maybe it'll distract us from missing the dorks for awhile" I added, both of us falling silent.

"Yeah well, that was my plan" She said, her whole face had dropped. Her reaction was always the same whenever their names were brought up. It's horrible to see your friends go through this kinda thing.

I hated that this happened to us. Out of all the people in the world, it was us that got this problem upon ourselves. I frowned slightly, letting go if the paper.

I returned to my room, shrugging my pajamas off and changing into light wash jeans and one of Luke's jersey.

After getting changed I decided to check my phone, seeing a few messages from the boys. I replied to all of them before putting my phone in my back pocket and heading out to the lounge.

Everyone else was ready, they were all waiting for me. I noticed that the other three were all wearing sweatshirts that belonged to the four dorks. I wasn't the only one who wanted them with me obviously.

"Yay! We can finally go!" Meghan shouted, jumping up from the couch and heading out towards the car.

"Shotgun!" I called, rushing out after her and climbing into the passenger seat. Belle ended up driving, while Meghan and Kenzie climbed into the back seats.

No one talked on the drive there, we all just listened to the music playing through the speakers. Each of us in our own world.

Once we finally arrived there I grabbed my phone, taking a bunch of pictures of the four of us outside the chocolate factory. I sent a bunch of them to the boys, i knew Ash would be especially jealous. He loved chocolate.

As we walked into the chocolate factory, i was met with heaven. Literally. All around me was chocolate in different forms and flavors . We could see it actually being made through a viewing glass.

I continued looking around the factory, finally coming to the rest area. "Hey Belle!" I called out, she was the only one who wasn't with us. When she came over I noticed her eyes were a little red, making the bags under her eyes more noticeable. My heart really reached out for her.

Belle was always the strongest one of the group, she was the shoulder to get on for the rest of us. She made sure the rest of us were always happy, and now it's her that's going through a hard time. She really isn't taking this well. I needed to sort something out.

For now I reached down and picked up some chocolate, holding it out towards her. "We get to try samples of chocolate!" I grinned; taking a bite. "Mmm cherry."

The four of us tried lots of samples of chocolate before we went to the counter, buying the ones we ended up liking. After we had collected everything we liked back into the car.

This time Meghan was driving, Belle said she was too tired to drive. She had since shoved her earphones in her ears, i could hear the music blasting from the passenger seat. I didn't mind, and i know the others didn't either. Whatever made her happy.

Once we got home we split our different ways, i ended up on the window seat in the dining room. A blanket thrown across my legs as i aimlessly scrolled through Twitter on my phone.

I got a message from Luke asking how me and the others were. I decided to tell him the honest truth. That we weren't doing well at all. And that then being away was affecting us say more then we thought it would. That we missed them so much it hurt.

I got a reply awhile later, he told me that the boys felt the same way we do. They hate being away from us, it's not how it's supposed to be. He told me that they weren't doing fine at all, Calum and Michael taking it the hardest. They were always the sappiest of the lot.

I sniffed as i read through the message, my hand teaching up and wiping away the tears that welled up. Threatening to spill down my cheeks.

I eventually told Luke that I was going to bed, as it was evening here and i just wanted to sleep and forget the world.

I made my way down to my bedroom, climbing under the covers in the clothes I was wearing. I couldn't be bothered getting changed at this point.

I fell asleep not long after that. My mind full of racing thoughts about the boys. About the girls. About how this just wasn't working out. We needed to fix this. I just didn't know how.