Another chance

(Y/N) Pov
Your ear twitched as you heard snores from the two males. You turned to the open gates of Konoha and shined a toothy grin. You tipped toed into the village only to get hit in the face by a ball. You fell to the floor with a thud and several clanks, you groaned loudly alerting the two snoring shinobi in front of the gates. You heard the two ninja scramble towards you as you got up. You huffed out air moving your bangs from your eyes, you dusted your armor, and readjusting the Katana's at your side. You looked toward the two males observing them. One had spiked black hair and a bandage covering the bridge of his nose with a mark on his chin and the chunin/jonin vest. The other had brown chin length hair his headband styled like a cap covering his hair.
They looked at you wierdly as you took a slight step back. You turned and ran the two ninja pursued you as you ran pushing chakara to your feet to make you faster. You jumped up into a giant building diving through an open window. You rolled and scrambled to the window to close it only for a kunai to stop you. It was against your throat. Your eyes narrowed as your ears twiched. The doors to he office burst open. "Lord Hokage!" The two ninja walked in and distracted the ninja holding you as you flipped him over your shoulder. "So I see your still alive, eh Sarutobi." The ninja in the room including the hokage opened their mouth in awestruck. "I thought you were sealed." You frowned at the Hokage's word's. "Well that's a nice welcome back after sealing me for 8 years and kicking me out of the village for 13 more! Oh that's right the anbu forgot all about reporting my reaturn and kept me as a secret weapon for 13 years!" The Hokage sighed and waved his hand dismissing the other shinobi in the room. He looked at you and asked, "Why did you return?" you bow your head and kneel in respect. "I wish to become a shinobi to protect the last member of the Hatake bloodline. I don't want a repeat of what happened to Sakumo..... Or to Minato....." Tears gathered at the coners of your eyes, threatening to fall. Lord third gave a slight grunt, " You will have to start at academy level and work your way up once you pass you will be put on  Kakashi's Team, Understood." Your head snaps up. "You've got to be kidding me! Why can't I start off as a genin? I did S class mission's with Sakumo all the time not to mention as I already told you the anbu kept me as a weapon!" Lord Third gives you a glare, you look down and pout. "Since you aren't a Ninja yet you can stay with a current Genin, His name is Naruto Uzumaki." Your eyes widen at the name given to you, The only Uzumaki you knew was Kushina, Minato's wife. The Third gives you the adress of the apartment you'll be rooming at and a spare key. After that you went on your way. You stood in the middle of the street pondering on where to go, your tail swished left and right. You looked around noticing the stares of multiple people. In the end you decided to just go to your temporary home with that Naruto Kid.
Arriving at the apartment you noticed the small room and the single bed. You left a note explaining the situation an the table and turned into your wolf form.( The wolf form is slightly bigger than Akamaru in Shippuden) You picked a corner of the room and cuddled into yourself falling asleep in no time.
3rd person pov
Naruto came home and noticed the white giant furr ball in his room. He yelled in surprise startling the once sleepin creature. Which ended up with (Y/N) turning into her humanish form and having to explain the situation to the blond thirteen year old.