Chapter 1: Jaquelin

"Jackie! Come down here!" My mom called. I sighed and got up from my bed, pausing my music and going to the stairs.

"Yes?"

"Come sit next to me." She said with a sweet smile, patting the empty spot on the couch. I sat next to her and she pointed to the TV. "Look, I found your brother on TV!" She smiled and I groaned. It was a commercial for their new album and it showed glimpses of my brother, which made my parents so proud. My brother is Jeremy Ferguson, otherwise known as Jinxx in the Black Veil Brides.

"I don't want to watch this." I said, trying to get up but my dad held me down.

"You need to watch this Jaquelin. You need to see what a successful person is since you refuse to talk to your brother when he comes home for holidays. Your brother loves you and you act like you hate him."

"I do hate him."

"Your brother never did anything to you Jaquelin. He's in a very successful band and has a wonderful wife. I think you need to start learning from your brother, maybe then you wouldn't be such a dissapointment to this family." I bit my lip to stop the tears from coming and wiggled out of my dad's grip, going up to my room.

Now, I know what you're thinking. Why don't I just move out? I am twenty-one after all. But I can't do that, my parents think I'm going to college and I don't really have enough money to even get an apartment. Truth is, I dropped out of college, it just wasn't for me. If my parents found out, they would disown me immediantley. I stayed in the dorms for the first semester and dropped out before second semester. I gave the excuse that I was homesick and they let me move back in.

I haven't spoken a word to my brother since he moved out when I was twelve. Before that, we were the best of friends. Even though we were six years apart, we acted as if it was only a year. He left when I was really in need of his overprotective qualities, middle school. I was just about to go into seventh grade and he left, moved from Iowa to California. From there, the bullying got worse because no one was there to protect me like my brother was. I had a boyfriend in eigth grade but we both changed in high school and ended up breaking up in freshman year.

I had one best friend and she still is my best friend. Her name is Elena and she's the best friend a girl could ever ask for. She got bullied along with me and that's kind of how we bonded. We've been friends ever since sixth grade and we are definatley forever friends. We get each other and we love the same exact stuff. The only exception is that she loves Black Veil Brides and I've never told her that Jinxx is my brother. I don't know if I'm ever going to. I feel like she won't look at me the same way. I don't want my stupid brother to ruin our friendship, so that may just stay my little secret.

I ended up falling asleep to Remembering Sunday by All Time Low. I needed away from here.

*************************************************************************************

SquidgyPTWhale is Jackie

scarheart9 is Elena and made the cover!

the_band_stream_ came up with the title

I know this was short but it's just an introduction chapter, I promise it will get better.

Remebering Sunday -------->

Jackie --------------->

SHOULD I CONTINUE?!?!