Terry and Candy - Chapter 6

Terry and Candy

Chapter 6 by mrscage

"A New Beginning"

Candy and Terry were in front of Bobbie's door. They were surprised how fast they came, they didn't even realize how long the trip was as they kept talking and dreaming about their future together. They agreed on their way there, to get married as soon as Terry would find a job. Candy wanted to get married without wasting any time but Terry insisted to wait because he wanted Candy to have the most beautiful wedding ever.

When the door of Bobbie's apartment was finally opened Candy jumped into her friend's arms. However Bobbie seemed so pale and weak. She realized that she was really sick.

- Bobbie what's wrong? Are you alright?

- Yes... welcome, if you would excuse me I have to go to the bathroom.

And she left running to the bathroom. Candy and Terry looked at each other worried.

- I should go and check on her, said Candy

- Of course, said Terry.

Candy knocked on the bathroom's door:

- Bobbie are you OK? Can I come in? Should we call a doctor?

- No Candy I will be OK, I just need some time...

Candy was waiting for her friend to get out of the bathroom when she heard her saying "Oh my GOD!!!!" then saying all kind of bad words, swearing.

- Bobbie I'm coming in! Said Candy worried and she didn't waste a second to get in the bathroom. She found her friend in front of the mirror looking at a pregnancy test.

- Bobbie... Are you... Are you pregnant?

Roberta didn't say anything and gave the test to Candy, it was positive.

- Oh honey this is great news!

- Are you kidding me Candy? What I am going to do?

- What are you going to do?! You will have this baby and be the best mother ever!

- I don't think so...

- Alright I know it's a big surprise to you but think before you make any decision ok?

- OK

- So... tell me do you know who is the father?

- Yes

- Great! And do you love him?

- I guess I do

- That's even better! I guess you should talk to him about your situation

- I don't think so

- Why not?

- Because we went out only couple of times and I don't know how he feels about me and I don't want to be a burden and I don't want to force him to marry me

- Calm down a little bit Roberta... We will find a way don't worry... Do I know the father?

- Yes you do

- Really?!! Who is he?

- Let's say that if I keep this baby you will be "Aunt Candy"

- Of course I will be "Aunt Candy" I'm your best friend

- Not because of that...

- What do you mean?

- Guess!

- OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! It's William's baby! Isn't it?

- Yes...

- Bobbie!!! It's great!!! You must tell him. He will be so happy. I know that he loves you. You make a wonderful couple! Oh I'm so happy!