Terry and Candy - Chapter 5

Terry and Candy

Chapter 5

"The separation"

Let me tell you now

All that's on my mind.

For a love like yours.

Is oh, so very hard to find.

I've looked inside myself.

Now I'm very sure.

There can only be, you for me.

I need you more and more...

You, turned me inside out and you showed me.

What life was about.

Only you, the only one that stole my heart away.

I wanna do all I can, just to show you.

Make you understand.

Only you, the only one that stole my heart away.

When you're in my arms.

When I'm close to you.

There's a magic in your touch.

That just comes shining through.

Want you everyday.

Want you every night.

There can only be, you for me.

You make it seem so right.

Oh, girl, cause...

In my mind, there's no other love.

You're the only girl my heart and soul is thinking of.

Only you, only me.

There can never ever be another.

That understands the way that I feel inside,

Cause...

The Andrews were making a spectacle of themselves Candy was kicking and screaming. Her brothers were telling her to shut up, she was screaming louder.

- Put me down! You moron! Put me down! Let me go!!!! How could you act like savages! Anthony! William! Put me down!

- No! Said her father angry! How could you be sleeping with the enemy???

- I was sleeping with the man I love! He's not my enemy! Your business deals are none of my concern!

- Well it should be! Said her father... a Grandchester! You lost you virginity to a Grandchester!!!! A Grandchester!

They got downstairs and their limo was waiting for them downstairs, they got in and they left. Candy still covered with Terry's bed sheet.

- We're going back to Chicago! Said Anthony

- No! Said Candy, I need my stuff! My passport, my ID I don't have my paintings...! My clothes! You couldn't wait until I at least got dress? You didn't want to give me the time to convince Terry to listen to me! Figures! How could you do this to me? I hate you all!!!! Oh Terry!!!

Candy was crying silently over Terry. She couldn't call him, the cell Roberta gave her, stayed at Terry's apartment. The limo arrived at their New York's Villa and Candy got out, she was barefoot. He brother Anthony wanted to carry her, but ...

- Don't touch me!!!! She said angry

- But you're barefoot, said Anthony

- And who's fault is that? Said Candy angry and walking away