#15: *Miami Heat (Camila & Lauren)

Start from the beginning

"I don't hear you guys complaining", Camila's voice was weak as she held the smoke in her lungs for few moments.

The joint traveled a few full circles before I took the last hit and put it out in the ashtray that was laying on the nightstand. I didn't even turn back to them completely and Lauren was already leaning into me, her tongue entering my mouth immediately.

My eyes fluttered close and I could feel the room spinning and
heat taking over my entire body. All of my senses were doubled by the drug influence. I dragged my nails down Camila's thigh in pleasure and earned a small groan from her. Lauren's fingers moved to the back of my neck, her thumb resting on my jawline as she pulled our mouths even closer.

Camila used her knee to spread my legs and climbed off me to get in between them. I felt her lips attaching to my collarbone, slowly kissing down my body. She started giving my inner thighs the same treatment I gave to her neck earlier, covering them in purple and red marks. I gasped against Lauren's tongue when Camila started nibbling on the skin closer to my center. I pulled away from Lauren and looked into her bloodshot eyes. Her iris was a dark shade of green, completely filled with lust. Then I diverted my attention to Camila who was looking up at me, but her mouth work didn't change. Her normal dark brown eyes were almost black with the redness around similar to Lauren's and probably mine too.

"I want you", I panted, "Both of you."

Lauren stopped my hand when I reached out trying to give her body attention. She shook her head softly and I looked at her in confusion.

"Just relax and lay back down", she whispered while kissing the underside of my chin, "We're gonna take care of you. Is that right, Camz?"

Camila responded by running her index finger through my folds. I shuddered at the contact and heard her groan quietly. She brought the finger up to her mouth and sucked on it quickly.

"She is so ready", she husked before her mouth disappeared between my legs.

I hummed in pleasure when I felt her tongue pressing against my bundle of nerves for a moment. It peaked out of her mouth only a few times, just to give me a couple of quick licks. My hips bucked up for more contact, which only resulted in her hands pinning them down to the matress.

"More", I whined in frustration.

She looked up at me once again with those bloodshot eyes and her perfect lips curved into a smirk, "Beg for it."

My arousal grew even bigger at her husky tone and I felt the drug completely take over me.

"Please, I need you so bad. Make me scream so hard that the neigbours know who's fucking me so good."

They both let out barely audible moans at my words in sync before Camila started doing her magic on me. Lauren made me face her by pulling my jaw towards her and licked her full lips slowly. I had no control over myself so I trapped her bottom lip between my teeth, biting on it a bit too harsh when Camila's tongue hit that spot inside of me. Volume of the sounds coming out of my mouth was getting harder and harder to control by each second. That's why Lauren gave up on kissing me and started pressing her lips on my shoulder, collarbone, neck and jaw. It only intensified my pleasure and I closed my eyes and squeezed the bed sheets in my palms. When Lauren stopped sucking on my pulse point, I felt Camila suddenly applying much more pressure on my center. I opened my eyes and saw Lauren's fingers tangled in Camila's hair, pushing her head even harder against me.

Before I even had the chance to scream out Camila's name when her tongue went in deeper than before, Lauren pressed our mouths together hungrily. She swallowed all of my moans and I felt myself getting close to the edge. I pulled away just a bit, our lips barely touching.

I could barely form a sentence, "I'm gonna..."

Just as I said that, Camila slowly distanced her mouth from my center and got up on her knees.

"Babe, what the hell?!" I yelled in frustration, all the pleasure suddenly taken from me.

She simply shushed me and pulled on Lauren's arm. I could see both of them smirking before attaching their lips together. Lauren hummed after disconnecting their lips after few moments.

"Y/N baby, you taste so good", she whispered after they both turned to me, licking their lips.

"Ay, hermosa", Camila husked before crawling over to me, "Don't be mad at me."

Her lips then connected with mine, allowing me to taste myself. I almost lost myself in her kiss when she pulled me over to where she was earlier. I was facing Lauren while she stood behind me, "You know we will take care of you", she whispered as she slowly pushed my hair to the side. I opened my mouth, but before anything came out, Lauren lowered her back on the matress, leaving me confused (and more frustrated). She slowly pulled on me top of her and made me straddle her face. Realization hit me hard as my arousal came back in a millisecond.

"Hey, don't worry", she said a voice lower than her usual, "I don't tease."

With that, her fingers plunged into me with such force that I almost passed out in pleasure. Camila was behind me in a matter of seconds, her body pressed against my back. Her hands palmed my breasts as I was struggling to regain my composure. Her lips on my neck didn't help while Lauren's fingers and mouth worked harder. I released a loud scream, letting out all the delight. Camila's hands slid down my body to my hips and guided them to a steady rhythm against Lauren's mouth.

Their touches, my pleasure and the drug influence became too much for me, and I fell apart at the final curl of Lauren's fingers. I screamed their names so loud, I was pretty sure the neighbours were going to report a murder. Camila held my body tightly for a few seconds after I came down from my high, shaking violently. She layed me down next to her and kissed my neck softly. Lauren slid in on the other side of me and pulled the covers over three of us.

"You guys are fucking incredible", I said breathlessly.

Lauren laughed and leaned in to plant a chaste kiss on my lips, "It's not us, it's the weed."

"No, I'm pretty sure it's you", I said weakly and felt my eyelids getting heavy by the second.

"Yeah, it's us", I heard Camila say as I was starting to drift off in their embrace, "It's a Cuban thing."

A/N: ...don't do drugs, kids.