extended description

Sam and Dean Winchester used to have a happy life back when they were children and their lives were completely whole - not split apart by a terrible tragedy. When they were young, with Sam a baby and Dean barely old enough to be a toddler, their mother died suddenly in a mysterious house fire. Their lives were never the same after that as their dad uprooted their whole lives and they moved from house to house, city to city, and state to state, never staying anywhere long enough to form any real connections.

That is until now when they moved back to their home city of Lawrence, Kansas. Just in time too! Dean had been having recurring "nightmares" since before he could remember and they were always off and on, never occurring long enough to be a real issue, but often enough that he remembers every single one in great detail. They started off simple and then progressed into something more eerie and dangerous, with the same mysterious figure lingering in the back of each one. There was a time in his life where he would write all of them down and search for this mysterious figure, but he gave up when the dreams stopped. Now that he is back in his hometown, they have returned and so has his vigor to find any information regarding them.

All Dean knows is that he is determined to find the person who has been a constant in his dream for years because he thinks that he might have the answers to what happened to his mother. Castiel Novak throws a wrench into his plans when he meets him on the first day of school in his new town. He never expected to fall in love with the blue-eyed, black-haired, trench-coat wearing boy, but he did. One thing is for certain: Castiel has this familiarity about him that is mysterious and gives Dean deja vu.

What will happen when these dreams come true?

I'm crap at descriptions, I'm sorry. Please enjoy. XoXo -GeekGirlOfTheFandoms

we don't talk out this fanfic and it's cringy-ness mmk? thanks, i appreciate it.

here we go again boys. i rewrote this with 300ish words. you're welcome!!!