Could It Be?

Today was a dreadful day for me. The day everyone called Valentines Day. I call it Torture Day. Its just like every other day for me. I never get cards or candy. No one has ever said Will you be my valentine, Rose? No one's ever said it to me and no one ever will. I used to think anyway. Until this year something changed. Some one did chose to talk to me.

His name was Kyle. He was a football player that every girl wanted. Not me. I could care less about boys and dating. When he walked up to me, I figured he was just going to bully me. I stuck one headphone in my ear to listen to Radioactive by Imagine Dragons.

I'm waking up to ash and dust I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust I'm breathing in the chemicals.

The song went on. Kyle finally got to me when the chorus came on. Instead of talking he slammed me against a locker. Not the average bully slam, but the I'm just teasing and flirting with you one.

I gave him a confused look and he slammed his lips to mine. I was so confused.

He talked in between kissed, "Will you be my Valentine?" I tried to talk back, but he didn't give me the time to say anything.

Author:

Will it be a yes? Will it be a no? Will I not live to tell the rest? The world may never know!

I know it's short! I'm sorry. I will put more tomorrow hopefully. Thank you for reading it!