Chapter 1| Pip

"Will you just shut up with the stuttering?!" I scream, glaring at the blonde boy stood in front of me. His mouth hangs open, his eyes wide in shock.

We had been having a conversation about a novel, and he wouldn't stop stuttering. It very quickly got on my nerves.

Tweek's green eyes suddenly turn dark and he narrows them.

"F-f-f-f-f-f-f-fuck you." It's clear he adds the fake stutters to annoy me, and I clench my fists.

"Don't test my anger." I say sternly, and Tweek rolls his eyes.

"Don't tell m-me what to d-do." He says back, his arms crossed.

I feel my eye twitch, as I thrust my arms forward and my palms connect with his chest. His arms fly out as I push him back forcefully, and he stumbles and falls into some lockers, hitting his head and sliding down them.

The bang of the lockers grab the attention of the students in the surrounding area, and they quickly begin to gather, forming a crowd.

"I warned you." I say simply.

Two people have rushed to Tweek's side. I recognise them as Craig Tucker and Clyde Donavon. Tweek has his head down. I know I didn't push him hard enough to knock him unconscious.

I tap my foot impatiently. "Are you just going to sit there?" I ask him. This causes Craig to stop fussing over the blonde, and to look up. His grey eyes are full of fire.

He's about to stand up, and I watch with a smirk on my face as Tweek's hand latches onto Craig's arm, stopping him from moving.

Tweek looks up, his eyes glassy but shining with anger. With shaky legs he stands, and clenches his fists.

Tweek darts forward, and I stay perfectly still. He whips his fist back, and launches a perfect swing towards my cheek.

However, I do a perfect dodge and avoid the hit. Tweek stumbles forward, embarrassingly. He turns, his eyes glancing around the crowd. He see him visibly shaking with anger. While he figures out what his next move is, I tuck a lose strand of my blonde hair behind my ear.

What?

It had fallen out of place when I dodged! I do like to have perfect hair.

Tweek soon retaliates with a swift kick. I guess it was supposed to knock me to the ground, but I, once again, easily evade it with a simple jump.

The still gathering crowd of students gasp and aw comically, and I chuckle.

Tweek however, takes this as me laughing at him. I'm not, and although his attempts to harm me are quiet amassing, there's some skill behind them.

"Don't laugh a-at me!" Tweek yells, his fists still clenched. He sways slightly, but manages to keep his balance.

"Though your failed attempts to hit me are quite amusing, I'm not actually laughing at you." I assure him. However, my kind words of assurance don't seem to make him feel any better.

"Tweek." Craig walks towards him once more, and stands in front of Tweek. This blocks the view of the blonde boy, Craig being exceptionally taller than me.

I don't hear Craig's words, but I guess Tweek doesn't either. I manage to see him stumble and fall into the raven's arms, his eyes closed.

Well, I guess that shove was harder than I originally thought.

At the passing out of Tweek, the crowd realises the fight, if you can even call it one, has come to a quick end. They scatter and leave, and I snicker, shove my hands in my pockets and walk away.

As I walk, I feel Craig's icy gaze on the back of my head, and laugh once again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's extremely short, but I wanted to get this chapter out. If. You didn't read on the vote chapter, I have chicken pox. This can mean two things:

I'll update more

Or

I'll update less

I've never had them before, so I don't know what'll happen.

Anyway, opinions on chapter 1?

CYA LATER NERDZ