Prelude: Can't fight fate

He sat there staring at me. His gaze was piercing into my soul with an intensity only he gives me. I've never seen him this mad before especially at me. I must admit I'm a little afraid of what he might do. I know he wouldn't even dream of putting his hands on me that way. I want to say something but I'm at lost for words. Suddenly he gets up and strolls over to me, I'm smart enough to take a step back every time he comes closer. He backs me into a wall pressing himself as close to me as possible.

"Can we just talk about this like two adults. I'm sorry that I was with Miguel, but it's not what you think we were just-"

"Shut up" he interrupted me

I looked in his eyes and knew it was in my best interest if I listened to him. I must admit seeing him mad was a huge turn on, and it has been a while since we've been together like that. I was consumed with lust and looking into his eyes again I can tell he was too. He bent down and gave me a passionate and angry kiss. I submitted to his will and we made passionate love that night against that wall. Life is a rollercoaster but I would gladly go on the ride as long as this man is with me. Now if it I could get him to commit.