Chapter 2: Lincoln changes

It was 7:00 am at the Loud House. Lincoln wakes up from his bed and remembers Death the Reaper in his nightmare and the words Death had said to him last night.

"Stay away from your sisters." He took a deep breath and decided to stick to what he has been told.

'Its for the best.' He thought. Lincoln open the door and walk to the hallways. It was chaotic as usual in the Loud House, and he was walking down the stairs to go have breakfast with his sisters. He sat down and he was with Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, and Lily. All of his younger sisters were chatting and throwing food at each other, but Lincoln was awfully quiet and was eating his cereal.

"Are you okay Lincoln?" Lana said startling Lincoln, snapping him out of his thoughts and looked at Lana.

"Yeah, I'm alright." Lincoln replied.

"You were quiet and you didn't say anything." Lucy said.

'Don't scream, just tell them softly.' Lincoln thought. "I....had trouble sleeping last time." He said to answer their questions. Lincoln finished his cereal and put the bowl in the sink.

"Are you sure you're-" Lisa said, but was interrupted by Lincoln.

"Hey guys, it's Friday, we have school, I'll wait in the van." Lincoln said fastly and left the room in a haste. Lincoln was in the passenger's seat of the van and minutes later, all of his sisters were in the van, chatting. Lincoln was glad that no one question him further, and he was trying not to upset his sister.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school, Lincoln walked home and enter the front door of the house and went straightly to his room. He wasn't in any mood to read comics, play games, or anything at all. He was still thinking of Death and he didn't want to know what the "Or else." part meant for him. All of a sudden, Lola open the door and walked over to Lincoln.

"Lincoln, I need you to be my butler for my tea party." Lola asks.

'Don't upset her, do what she said.' Lincoln thought. "Okay, I'll do it." He answered.

"You better be my butler or I'll tell Mom....wait, did....you....just accepted it?" Lola said, surprised of her brother's response.

"Yeah, I did." Lincoln said, wanting to get this over with.

"You usually argue back with me and this time, you didn't....why?" Lola said curious.

"I was tired of arguing with you and decided to just accept it, no question." Lincoln said, hoping for her to buy the story.

"Okay." Lola said not believing this. "Let's go."

Lincoln was doing everything to make his sister Lola happy and in general, he wanted to make all of his sister happy, by doing their requests and not wanted to ruin anything for them. 

For Lori, he didn't give her any problems and was leaving her alone.

For Leni, he helped her out with any questions she didn't understood.

For Luna, he was listening to her music and was saying it was great.

For Luan, he laugh at her jokes and tell her that she is hilarious.

For Lynn, he helped her with her sports and every time he got hurt, he said he was alright, but on the inside, he thought he deserved it.

For Lucy, he helped her with her poems, but some things he said for her poems, was the guilt he had. 

For Lana and Lola, he played with them and was going easy on them, just not to hurt them.

For Lisa, he leaves her alone, just so she can work on her experiments, plus not wanting to be a test subject, and for her not to figure out that something is up with him, since she is the smart one.

For Lily, he was making her happy, just to make himself a good brother to her.

It was 10:00 pm and Lincoln was getting ready for bed.

"What kind of a brother are you?!" Death's voice echoed in his head. Lincoln is gonna have to keep this up with his sisters. He had the urge to fight back tears and slowly went to bed. Lincoln let a tear slip by accident and slowly went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. The next one will be about Lincoln's sisters discussing about him of his changes after two weeks. I wish you all a great day :D