Chapter 25; Couples?

Start from the beginning

"(y-y/n)?" I hear from behind me.

"Yeah?" I ask, turning around to see Max. I smile.

"Uhh.. I have to- Would you- CanIaskyouaquestion?" He finally finished, looking nervous.

"Is everything okay, Max?" I ask, concerned.

"Huh? O-Oh.. Uh.. Yeah.. Willyoubemygirlfriend?" He rushed out again. I feel my face get red.

"I-uhh..." I stutter, trying to find the right words.

"I-I understand," Max says, looking down, about to walk away. With a sudden burst of confidence, I grab his shoulder and press our lips together.

"Y-You don't even know how long I've been waiting for you to ask," I say as we pull away from each other. His face is lightened up, and a grin from ear to ear.

"Wanna go on another date tonight?" He asks.

"Of course," I answer, my grin is probably as big as his, if not, bigger.

"Great! I-I'll see you tonight," Max says excitedly, almost skipping off to his station. I can't help but laugh as I walk to the kitchen.

"Soo... (s/n) is a thing now?" I hear a voice behind me ask. I jump and turn around to see Adam with an excited look on his face. A blush creeps up on my face.

"Uhh..." I stammer, not sure how to reply. Adam starts bouncing up and down, squealing.

"It's true! It's True! IT'S TRUE!" He squeals. I shush him.

"Adam! I don't know if Max wants to tell everyone just yet, or keep it on the down low!" I say softly.

"Okay. I'll keep it a secret. It's pretty obvious you two have feeling for each other, though," Adam says, winking as he walks out. My face turns red as I walk out of the kitchen, opening my bag of chips and trying to act as causal as possible. I can't hide my smile as I walk into my office.

"What happened?" Sarah asks immediately as I walk in.

"Whaaaat? Why would you ask that?" I ask.

"You, are a terrible actor my friend," Sarah says, laughing.

"W-What are you talking about? Never mind, let's just get back to recording.

"Whatever you say, (s/n)..."

"Aph?! It's been forever!" I nail my first line, then the rest. Sarah gives me a high-five as I finally finish.

"You did it!" She exclaims excitedly.

"I know!!" I yell back.

"Oh my gosh! It's almost 2! You have to update!" Sarah says.

"Yeah, but you've been editing ahead of vtime, right?" I ask. She gives me a sheepish smile. I groan. "Sar-ah!"

"Sorry," she says quietly. "I've just been so busy lately, and I was helping you with the voice acting and I just kinda forgot. I'm so sorry, (y/n)," Sarah says, tears brimming her eyes. I immediately pull her in for a hug.

"Hey, hey. It's okay, Sarah. What are emergency videos for if they're not for when we screw up," I joke, trying to make her laugh.

"O-Okay. I-I promise it won't happen again," she says, wiping away her few tears that had fallen. If you think I'm emotional, Sarah is even worse than me.

"It's perfectly fine. Here, I'll upload the video, then, we'll clean you up in the bathroom," I calm her.

"O-Okay. C-Can I get ice cream too?" She asks.

"You remind me too much of Jess," I say with a sigh. "Yes, you can get ice cream."

A/N

Yay! Another chapter ✅ I have one question for you, reader~chan. Since after this, there are only two chapters left (😭), is there anything that I haven't done yet that you want to see? Also, what should my next book be? I know I said a Red fanfic would be next, but I'm not sure if that's what you guys want. Please tell me what you would like me to do! BYYYEEEEE!!!