3||Best Friends Brother

(I made this whole thing and realized it was riarkle. I used Riley's name a lot but please do image yourself cast as Riley! I never used Rowan's name so Riley could be anyone. Ps, Baylee Fogelmanis (Corey's sister) is a part of clique six cast as Taylor!)

"Okay guys, we have to get through this day professionally! Do you hear me?" Michael asked us.

"Yes, we do." We all answered. "And I mean you guys especially." He said squinting at Sabrina, Corey, and me.

The other day I sat on Corey's lap because there were no seats left. It was part of the script but Sabrina yelled 'sugar daddy' anyways which resulted in Corey standing up while I was on his lap.

One thing lead to another and we were on the floor laughing while the crew just stared at us for a good 10 minutes.

I thought it was great but apparently it's seen as "unprofessional" and "childish".

Michael began speaking again. "Yesterday's events aren't going to occur again. I'm not asking I'm declaring. Now ACTION!"

I got into character, this is an emotional since and I need as much preparation as possible. I took a deep breath and proceeded to say my lines.

"Farkle," I whispered and then looked into Corey's eyes. "I know I've been distant but Taylor needs me!" I threw my hands into the air for dramatic effect.

"Okay!" He yelled. "Maybe she does need you! But I need you too! You were my best friend but you left, and suddenly you weren't."

I gasped.

"You don't mean that." I said shifting closer to him with watery eyes.

"Yes I do. I mean it whole heartedly and that's what scares me." He looked into my eyes and I saw Corey. He's supposed to be Farkle but in that moment, there was no trace of the quirky character.

"But Farkle we've made it through everything together! Family problems, best friend drama, bully drama and crushes. How did you stop seeing me as a friend so quickly?" I asked a few tears coming down my face.

I know I'm an actress but something about this is so raw and real, I can't put my finger on it.

He pulled at his hair continued.
"I stopped seeing you as a friend the moment I stared seeing you as something more." He took my hand and rubbed little circles in it.  The room got so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

I smile in a disbelieving sort of way. "But Farkle you have Smackle! You guys are perfect for eachother, I thought you'd rule the world together someday."

"Yeah? Well so did I. I guess we were always right when we use to assume we'd be no good together. Like forces repel." He said glumly.

"And you think we wouldn't repel?" He's not making any sense to me. "We're basically the same person!" I shouted.

"But we're so different." He whispered.

"We're both quirky." I lightly argued.

"In completely different ways." This time he smiled.

"But we both love science." I flung back.

"No, you love science Riley. I believe in it." This time his eyes twinkled.