"You should help Greer now." I suggested before getting up and walking towards the lake. I was thinking about father, Rune but mostly Draco until a girly voice caught my attention. Pansy was walking with Draco, who had a strange uniform on. I guess it had something to do with Quidditch.

The group of a dark skinned, not to forget handsome, boy and a girlfriend of Pansy where discussing something until they noticed my eyes following them. "That's Dove." The blonde girl sneered, causing everyone to look at me. What do I do, What do I do?

Panic overflowed me and before I knew it, Pansy and her friend were right across me, Draco and his friend slowly following. "Heard you mysteriously ended up in the hospital wing earlier this week. I'm really not into having another 'Potter' around."

I could see Draco tense up at Pansy talking about the hospital wing, him only feeding into my worries. "What is that supposed to mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows before crossing my arms. Nic came jogging over and stood beside me, wanting to grab my hand.

"Leave her." He demanded before I quickly pulled away my hand, feeling guilty afterwards. "Do you need your dog Clear to guard you or something?" The dark skinned boy scoffed making my face heat up in anger. "Actually I don't." I spat, causing Draco watch me carefully.

"You don't?" He stepped forwards, pushing between Pansy and the blonde. "No." I said through gritted teeth and I could feel Nicolas get anxious right beside me. "Are you sure that you belong to Hufflepuff because you really are a fierce one." He smirked, coming so close that his breaths hit my face.

"Blaise, leave her." Draco suddenly said, making Blaise raise his eyebrows. "I'll see you around." His voice became soft before he turned around and bluntly walked away from his friends. The blonde girl widened her eyes before sending me a jealous look and quickly walking after him.

"Let's go Draco." Pansy rolled her eyes at me before tugging Draco along, his eyes not leaving mine until he disappeared inside. Greer quickly rushed over, her eyes widened. "What happened?" She looked at Nic and then back at me but I had no idea how to explain what just happened

"She stood up to Malfoy and Zabini." Was all Nicolas said before returning back to our bags and books. "Is that all that happened?" Greer asked me, taking a step closer. "Yes Greer." I snapped before returning to my bags as well, gathering all my stuff. "I'll see you two at the Quidditch game."

"What?" "Goldie?" I ignored their calls and quickly went inside, almost running down the halls. My heart was beating out of my chest because of the overflow of adrenalin going through my veins. What the hell was Malfoy doing to me? With a clouded mind I entered the common room and dropped myself on one of the many couches.

I tried to clear my head and watched all the excited kids leaving the common room to see the game. "I really hope the Slytherin's win this time, we should wear Stacy her green scarfs tonight." A small smile creeped upon my lips as I watched the first years walk away. So the houses could combine after all.

A few moments later I got myself together and quickly grabbed my coat before following a group of girls who were talking about Quidditch. It was quite a walk down to a huge, almost like a, wooden arena which was crowded with green and red.

I walked with my head down, studying my torn up converse while I suddenly went on a staircase and ended up on a wooden bench. I looked up from my feet and watched the opposite bleachers for a few seconds before I realised I was seated between the Slytherin supporters.

A few older students were giving me strange looks while I hurried down the stairs again, afraid to bump into three particular Slytherins. "Came to support us?" I shut my eyes in anger before opening them, revealing Malfoy and Zabini holding two, broomsticks?