{31}- The time Ryder thinks that I am cheating on Levi

1 MONTH LATER

"Hey, Mr. Weekes." Kate smirks.

"Hi." Dallon says with a confused look.

"So, how are you?" She is still smirking.

"Okay, what is she upto?" Dallon asks me.

"She is just messing with you." I say, putting a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

"I ship you guys." Kate raises her shoulders.

"What now?"

"You and Breezy." Kate laughs, "Ryder has never been happier."

"Oh." Dallon says, hiding a smile. "Where is Levi, isn't he also supposed to go to school?"

"Might be on his way." I reply.

"Hey guys, Mr. Weekes." Levi enters.

"Okay, let's go now." I say, picking up my camera.
Did I mention that I was now the photographer for the school magazine, and Levi was the writer. And so was Kate.
No? Okay, now you know.

Kate picks out an apple out of our fridge. "Thanks, Mr. Weekes."

"Whatever you say." Dallon chuckles.

We going to move out when Levi put his hand on my waist. A small cough came from Dallon. Levi immediately let go off me. "B-bye, Mr. Weekes."

"Bye Dad." I wave him and close the door behind me.

"Your dad scares me sometimes." Levi says, quickly kissing me.

"Really? He is so sweet." Kate says. "And he cares about me." She gushes.

"Oh come on, he treats you like my sister." I say.

"Yeah, yeah. Keep satisfying yourself with that fact." She munches into the apple.

-------

"You two stay here, and we will keep our stuff and come back." Ryder says.

"Okay." I reply. Ryder, Levi and Kate were going to keep their stuff at their houses and Zachary and I were left behind.

"Will be back in a moment." Levi winks and they go away.

"So, show me the pictures on your camera." Zachary says.

"Uh, okay." I say, taking it out of its cover. He moves closer to me. "So, these are the pictures of the cheerleading team."

"Nice." He says, moving a little bit more closer to me.

"And these are the tour pictures." I say, showing him a sleeping-Brendon.

Moves closer. "Uh, Zach?" But he ignores me and holds my neck. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I try to push him but he forces himself on me. Suddenly I see Ryder and Levi from the corner of my eye. I push Zach hard.

"Pheonix? Zachary?" Ryder says, with a shaky voice.

"Ry, I can explain." I say, Levi looked at me blankly.

"She totally came onto me." Zach says.

"What?" I shout. "I was showing you pictures on my camera and you came closer and closer, until your hand was on my neck."

Zachary gets up and moves towards Ryder, "Get away from me!" He shouts.

"Ryder, please listen to me." I say.

"Don't fucking try to talk to me." Ryder shouts and runs away. Even Zachary walks away.

"Lev?"

"Y-yeah." He breaks out of his trance.

"Lev, I am sorry. I did not mean to kiss him. He forced himself on me. I tried to push him away, but he just kept coming on me." I ramble, already crying.

"I trust you." He says.

"W-what?" I stammer.

"Phoenix, I love you and I know that you would not do a thing like this to me." He holds my hand. "I trust you and I love you."

"Levi, I--"

"You need to talk to someone else right now. He is important." He kisses my forehead. "You go to Ryder and I will kill someone."

"I love you, Levi Harris." I say.

-------

"Hey Breezy, where's Ryder?" I ask.

"I just came back from work. He might be in his room." Breezy says. "Is something wrong?"

"No, no." I lie. "Thanks."
I move towards Ryder's room and I find it locked. "Ry? It's me."

"Go away."

"Ry, please open. Let me just explain." I say.

"You always wanted my boyfriend. Levi was not enough for you." He says.

"Ry, no--"

"No! From the day you came, you always fancied Zachary. That is why you had asked him to sit with us that day." He rambles. "I don't want to talk to you."

"Ryder, please listen--"

"You are a fucking slut!" He shouts. "Maybe Levi was not enough for you."

"Ryder Douglas! That's fucking enough." I lose my cool. "Zachary forced on me, I tried to push him, but he practically grabbed me! You might think I am a slut, but get it. I don't like your boyfriend. I never did, and you know that. It was Kate who liked him, I was never in the picture."

I was losing everything, I had no idea what was happening. Breezy was standing near my, she out her hand on my shoulder and gave her ever-soothing smile. "Ry, if you don't want to talk to me. Don't. But get this fact straight. He grabbed me, and forced himself on me."

There was no response. I turn around, "Thanks Breezy." She just simply smiles. I move out of their house.

------

I walk a mile towards my/Dallon's house and see Levi sitting on the doorstep. I move closer and gasp on seeing him. He had a bruised eye. "Levi?"

"He deserved it." He smiles.

"You shouldn't have." I move my hand over his face.

"It's okay. I should have killed him." He says. "What happened with Ryder?"
I explain him everything.
"He called you a slut!"

"Lev, he is angry." I say. "He has every right to say that."

"Oh God!"

"Come on, let's go inside." I say, opening the door. I open the fridge and give him an ice pack. He groans out of pain and sits on the couch. "Did I tell you that you are the best boyfriend ever?"

"No, it's just that I trust you." He smiles. I put my head on his shoulder, "Phoenix Weekes, I love you."

"I love you from all of my heart." I snuggle, as he hovered one of his hand over my hair and the other over his bruised eye.

Before I knew it, I was already asleep on his chest.
Turns out even he fell asleep, there by sitting on my couch.

I am woken up by Dallon, who was yelling. "What the hell do you think is happening here!"

Oh god no!